Human Levitation

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
Not sure if you're joking. I don't think you understand the Buddha Nature and the spiritual powers of the Buddhist monk. I will say this, I have met a number of Buddhist monks. Most likely one in 100,000 are spiritually able to perform this energy levitation.

I have a personal friend which I've not seen in about 50 years told me a true story that he witnessed. There was an individual that was part of the Jesuit priests and St. Thomas Islands, that would go into meditation and float around the room a couple feet off the ground.

True story

Opmmur

Time Travel Professor
"Impossible Human Levitation! "Amazing Diamagnetic Gravity Antenna!

Over 30 years ago, I was teaching metaphysics and psychic development to small groups of young people. One of the things we did as a group was the same technique of lifting people with your two fingers and we always tried to choose the heaviest person in the group to be the person on the chair.

The technique we used was very similar to the technique used in the video. but our technique was a little bit smoother than the one in the video The group in the video were novices and didn't quite have it together, but they did prove that it works.

Wind7

Staff
"Impossible Human Levitation! "Amazing Diamagnetic Gravity Antenna!

Over 30 years ago, I was teaching metaphysics and psychic development to small groups of young people. One of the things we did as a group was the same technique of lifting people with your two fingers and we always tried to choose the heaviest person in the group to be the person on the chair.

The technique we used was very similar to the technique used in the video. but our technique was a little bit smoother than the one in the video The group in the video were novices and didn't quite have it together, but they did prove that it works.

I believe this because I actually experienced this first hand.

The guy we lifted was 300+ lbs.

It took a couple tries but when it worked,
we were able to lift him effortlessly straight up, using 2 fingers each.

True story.

TimeFlipper

Not sure if you're joking. I don't think you understand the Buddha Nature and the spiritual powers of the Buddhist monk. I will say this, I have met a number of Buddhist monks. Most likely one in 100,000 are spiritually able to perform this energy levitation.

I have a personal friend which I've not seen in about 50 years told me a true story that he witnessed. There was an individual that was part of the Jesuit priests and St. Thomas Islands, that would go into meditation and float around the room a couple feet off the ground.

True story
Prof i was joking, but iam always a little skeptical when i see such things like levitation put onto the internet as it can be easily faked very expertly :)