Human looking aliens

I was watching and reading on the Travis Walton case when I remembered hearing of other cases where human looking aliens were encountered. In some of these cases the human aliens had sexual intercourse with the abductees and had the Grey type beings with them assisting as medical/scientific units. (I think these Greys are separate from the Reptilian Greys).

A friend of mine who is a repeated abductee told me that the human type aliens have different types of people or even factions that vary from friendly to hostile.

There was an abduction case where a hair sample from an alien was taken. It has DNA markers of a rare Chinese/Mongolian type. Now, I am aware that human life has purely evolved here on Earth so that leaves us with the following questions

They keep having sex with human males (mostly) I wonder why? My only guess is that they may have a small population (maybe only 10,000 or so were initially transplanted) and need the genetic diversity to prolong their species.

Is there any good reliable information on these guys? Goals? History? Relation to the Reptilians and their various factions?

Samstwitch

On the human-looking aliens, I have read about them in a few places, including Travis Walton's book. They are Nordic-looking, tall blondes. I don't think I've ever read about them having sex with humans though. Do you remember what books you read about this in?

I have always thought that the greys were some type of workers (maybe android or clone types) for the Nordic human-looking aliens, as in the accounts that I read about, greys were seen on board some of the same crafts as the Nordics (such as in the Travis Walton story).

There is a site they have it on but the forums not letting me post it for some reason. No idea why but if you google "ufo occupants" its the first link to come up.

As for the greys, I managed to find out through my own personal research and outreach that they are indeed biological robots. They started as regular robots like we have now until they created artificial muscles and the like. However I noticed that there are the ones that work for the human aliens as well as the Reptilian aliens however they look drastically different according to reports.

As we have purely evolved on Earth I can only speculate on how the human aliens came to be? I personally think they were transplanted by another species and given spaceflight tech and such on some other world with similar environment to Earth.

This site rather. It has good information and backed up sources :) Es[ecially on documented accounts of sex between humans and the human-looking aliens.
UFO Occupants

I wanna note something, one of the sites I looked at regarding the blonde hair that was from the Chinese-Mongolian rare lineage where only a few (around 4 documented) people can be traced back to it share a common ancestor with the supposed blonde alien female. That kinda tells me that a few thousand years ago a substantial amount of humans were abducted from Earth en'mass.

I think I can probably discover more about this and who took them, maybe give a better insight into what else the aliens have here for Earth. (I still do not think its hostile)