Humanoid Creature Captured on Video in Australia

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
DOUGLAS SHIRE– An explorer in Australia captured the images of what he calls a “Nephilim” creature attached to the roof of an undisclosed cave in Douglas Shire earlier this week.

Nick Malicki, who calls himself the Nephilim Hunter, claims he and his team didn’t spot the oddity until hours later when reviewing the footage at home.

“Normally I know the smell of these things but one of the guys had a flaming torch so I couldn’t catch his scent over the kerosene,” Malicki said.

The 20-second-long video was taken by a pole-mounted camera and shows a humanoid-like grey figure hiding in an alcove inside a cave the researcher dubs “The Eye of Ra”. When Malicki points a flashlight in that direction, the purported creature appears to move its head in what looks like an attempt to shield its eyes from the bright beam. A closer look suggests that there could also be a second, smaller individual being carried by the bigger one in a primate-like fashion.

The self-proclaimed hunter also claims to have sensed the creature’s lack of intent to harm him.

He believes the unidentified being would be about 10 feet tall when standing up.

Malicki, who dedicates most of his time to finding evidence of the existence of these entities, says it all started when he discovered a dead body aboard a ship at Cape Melvill in November of 2000.

“I found a cave above the water. In it was a Portuguese man on the wall drawn in a Spanish ship 1606 Comanda Torries. And so started a five year journey of discoveries till this present date of time, where I walk as one man on this congo chain of monolithic rocks and giant heads linked in a straight line across Australia,” he says.

“So from the first discovery till now, I became Nick Malachia, the Nephilim Hunter unlocking the secrets in the mountain.”

In 2011, he released The Nephilim Hunter, Journey To The Head, a documentary film based on his findings.

He focus his research efforts around Far North Queensland, the northernmost part of the state, a region the Aboriginals call the “Land of Sickness”.

“It’s a place where no man is dared to enter. People have been disappearing within these mountains,” said the local explorer.

Malicki says he and his team will be returning to the cave soon to further investigate the sighting.

The post Humanoid Creature Captured on Video in Australia appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

Khaos

where the wild things are
I fail to see anything but boulders.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
Our minds create images out of chaos. It's a proven fact. The longer you stare it, the more you'll "see", but I did decide to try to clean
up the image just in case:

Here is the original. It kind of looks like a bird with wings, BUT the eyes are not glowing and it looks a bit cartoony. Again, could be a mind trick.

original.jpg

Enhanced:

enchanced.jpg

My mind played a trick on me. I no longer see a bird, but what looks like a sleeping child with arms folded.

It may just be rock formations, but I'm telling you - the longer you stare and process, the more likely you will see something.
I know I always sound like a skeptic. I do believe in strange things, but one has to discern between the real and the not real.
As I've said before, once you eliminate all possibilities, you could be left with something paranormal.

Ayasano

I believe you can see 100 different things if you try to see things.

That's true. Also, your past experiences can alter what you see. That's why the Rorschach Test says so much based on what you interpret the shapes to be. (Though exposure to the shapes outside of a psychiatry setting has rendered a lot of them unusable)

The rocks in the photo sort of remind of me the Meccano Baby Head thing seen in Toy Story though. :D

...man, that movie was creepy when you think about it.

Speaking of weird photos, I really need to see if I can dig up on one of my old ones and take a photo of it with my digital camera so I can share it...I hope I brought the album it was in with me when I moved. (I don't own a scanner)