Hurricane Mathew freaky picture

Ike

This is a picture taken from Facebook, according to the meteorologist of WINK in Florida it was not photoshopped. Could this be an unknown force sending a message?
527992296fa736f34bfab5145f2cfe88.jpg

Orpheus Rex

I don't see anything. It looks like a typical storm. Can you be more specific?

Orpheus Rex

I mean, I see a glare from bad screencapturing. I see curved lines from bad screen capturing. I see a funny looking man... What do you see? If you tell me what you see, maybe I'll see it.
But, it looks like an absolutely normal hurricane to me.

Ike

I mean, I see a glare from bad screencapturing. I see curved lines from bad screen capturing. I see a funny looking man... What do you see? If you tell me what you see, maybe I'll see it.
But, it looks like an absolutely normal hurricane to me.
Whatever man.

Wind7

Staff
Seriously, don't leave me out, what do you see? This isn't a criticism, this is a direct plea!

If you look below the man's hand, there is the hurricane eye and if you follow further down below that, there is a likeness of a toothy mouth...like a left side profile of a face.
It's all in the pinkish area of the radar mapping.

Does this help?

Orpheus Rex

Seriously, don't leave me out, what do you see? This isn't a criticism, this is a direct plea!

If you look below the man's hand, there is the hurricane eye and if you follow further down below that, there is a likeness of a toothy mouth...like a left side profile of a face.
It's all in the pinkish area of the radar mapping.

Does this help?
huh... well, isn't that odd...