Schematic Hyper Dimensional Resonator (HDR) T.E.C. Archive Files

dh1

pure iron is ferromagnetic though and there's no pure iron in the marketplace. Even if you get it from element sellers it's always like 99.8%. Due to impurities there's tons of different polymorphs of iron. Like how stainless isn't magnetic due to it's crystalline polymorph structure not due to it's chromium content.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Personally I think there is some undesirable effect from pure iron that the powers that be don't want experimenters finding out. Pure iron used to be readily available.

dh1

I doubt it. there's just no industrial demand for it. It's brittle, cracks easily, cannot be machined, rusts heavily, can't be used efficiently in transformers. Hard to make pure to three nines.

Low carbon steel is what is sold as 'wrought iron', 'pure iron', 'cast iron'. Iron just has no uses.

dh1

where? soft iron cores are soft steels. I tried to find pure iron for about a year...it's nowhere. I'm talking 99.9% or 99.99% pure iron... 4 nines is the benchmark as far as I can tell. Gold, silver, copper all 4 nines.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Mostly all motors and transformers are made in China. Soft iron is supposed to be carbon free. It you can magnetize it, then there is carbon in it.

dh1

'carbon free' just means low amounts.

Here ya go from wikipedia:
Ferrite, also known as α-ferrite (α-Fe) or alpha iron, is a solid solution of limited amounts of carbon in iron with a body-centered cubic (BCC) crystal structure. It is this crystalline structure which gives steel and cast iron their magnetic properties, and is the classic example of a ferromagnetic material.

If ya notice it says the BCC crystal structure is what makes it magnetic not the carbon in it. Pure iron without anything in it has a BCC structure thereby it's magnetic.

http://www.atpm.com/8.08/images/atomic-mac-crystal-window.gif

Nickel and Cobalt can also be magnetized but it's very weak. If ya notice, stainless steel is claimed to be non-magnetic cuz of chromium's addition which changes the crystalline structure from BCC to FCC. If you whack stainless with a hammer(cold work) it converts to BCC and that section is then magnetic.

Last edited:

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The main advantage pure iron has which is pretty hard to beat is the high magnetic saturation that is attainable.

dh1

Yeah it's hard to beat.

Pretty interesting video about a guy who magnetizes aluminum, silver, gold and lead. Doesn't last though, wears off, showing it's not iron contamination.
" used a toroid PMH to make LEAD stick to a magnet. so far, i have made 3 metals stick to a magnet.[giant paramagnetism ?] aluminum, lead and gold. the aluminum i also made at least partly dia magnetic. i will do a video on that soon. this is to show that Eds PMH is more than meets the eye! the lead turns a yellowish when it is magnetic...update, i even melted the lead and it still retained its magnetic properties! this is new. i hope that someone with a PMH will verify my findings"

This is really dynamite. Even melted it and it retained the magnetic field. That's not supposed to be possible. Everything is already considered to be able to be magnetized just need unbelievable energies. Just like everything can turn into an electrical conductor if the voltage is high enough.

Danae Harding at ancienttek.com also makes a water that holds a magnetic field. So what is really going on here?

Last edited: