Hypnosis: A Fancy Word For Mind Control

TnWatchdog

I have always been interested in hypnosis, which is derived from the Greek word, "hypnos" meaning sleep. Have any of you had this experience and what happened during your experience? What were you told happened as you probably don't remember anything during your little trip to la-la land.
Could an alien entity or the official staff of the NWO use this to control individuals or larger groups of people? Television signals, radio signals, phone signals, etc, etc. With all of these invisible streams of information hitting us from everywhere could our brains be programmed to do an illegal act, if not a harmful act. Let me know your thoughts as you all are a bunch of intelligent people!

TnWatchdog

pixel-vfl3z5WfW.gif
Pregnant Man, Master Hypnotist Michael Blaine - YouTube
Michael Blaine is a Master Hypnotist from NY who puts on a show every day at the Wilson County Fair, in addition to other fairs. I have a booth in a commercial tent and try to catch his show from time to time. My question is...if someone could convince a man that he is pregnant, what else could be done that may not be in our best interst?

trekie4ever

I have performed 'erotic' hypnosis before on girlfriends. Hypnosis isn't all bad haha... I can pretty much bring her to her knees by counting to 5 (in Spanish).

Hypnosis only works well on those susceptible to suggestion. It isn't mind control from my experiences but the average person IS open to a lot of aspects of it due to ignorance and lack of really caring. The business world's word for hypnosis is Marketing. Sciences watches the mass effects of hypnosis through Sociology.

So if you're concerned about hypnosis stop watching TV, listening to music, and doing pretty much anything. That, or develop yourself mentally and spiritually and increase your own knowledge of how powerful suggestion can be.

Samstwitch

I have performed 'erotic' hypnosis before on girlfriends. Hypnosis isn't all bad haha... I can pretty much bring her to her knees by counting to 5 (in Spanish).

Hypnosis only works well on those susceptible to suggestion. It isn't mind control from my experiences but the average person IS open to a lot of aspects of it due to ignorance and lack of really caring. The business world's word for hypnosis is Marketing. Sciences watches the mass effects of hypnosis through Sociology.

So if you're concerned about hypnosis stop watching TV, listening to music, and doing pretty much anything. That, or develop yourself mentally and spiritually and increase your own knowledge of how powerful suggestion can be.

I cannot be hypnotized. My father could not be hypnotized. I've always believed that's because we have strong minds and personalities that cannot be manipulated by hypnosis or any other means, i.e., TV, media, propaganda, etc.

trekie4ever

I cannot be hypnotized. My father could not be hypnotized. I've always believed that's because we have strong minds and personalities that cannot be manipulated by hypnosis or any other means, i.e., TV, media, propaganda, etc.

I have tried to be hypnotized but it doesn't happen for me either. I'm usually pointing out to people all the tricks on TV and in music to blast our brains open to the conditioning for profits

Samstwitch

The reason I call the majority of the population "Sheeple" is because they are easily manipulated by mind control, media propaganda, gov't propaganda, etc. You're exactly right...those subliminal messages are definitely a form of hypnosis, aka mind control. :cautious:

BlastTyrant

Who needs Hypnosis when we have media and pop culture to brainwash the masses?

Granted i would like to learn Hypnosis

Titortastic

The reason I call the majority of the population "Sheeple" is because they are easily manipulated by mind control, media propaganda, gov't propaganda, etc. You're exactly right...those subliminal messages are definitely a form of hypnosis, aka mind control. :cautious:
There are ways of hypnosis that are out of our control. Just look at any behind the scenes videos of Bill Clinton lol. Simply willing someone into hypnosis depends entirely on the mind of the subject. Our government has the means to hypnotize through the means of drugs and trauma on an individual basis. But you all are right all of our media and the way our system is set up (to have people begging for co-dependancy) is all a form of sleep hypnotics on a conscious level.

The reason i suspect James Holmes to be of the MKUltra program is its similarities between sleeper assassins or he's simply being set up like Oswald. He claimes to have amnesia and doesnt know why he's in prison. His complete change of behavior before the shooting. And the fact that he was obviously drugged at the initial trial hearing.

So i dont think our media waves or a certain signal would initiate any kind of hypnotic craze among the population although i'm certain they are looking into it. I think an overall shift in intelligence would initiate that kind of chaos though.

TnWatchdog

Stuff They Don't Want You To Know - Psychic Soldiers - YouTube

I have always wondered if some of the crimes that have taken place recently were the result of mind control...at an evil level. This could be "practice" for some form of evil coming down the pike working in conjuction with a future "doomsday" event. The devil and the self appointed elite of the NWO know that their time is short, as written, so they "want to and plan to" take as many down as possible. This was a vid I ran across that deals with this issue. Is this real or not? We won't know until it is too late...always look for and plan for the unexpected.