Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miscellaneous

Hi, I will begin by saying that Hugo is not my real name which I’m declining to use out of fear of reprisals against myself or family for what I’m about to disclose... I'm a CERN engineer involved in a side project backed by a UK company in to time travel... What I discover when I was recruited in and went to work on the project... Was a full functioning time machines had been found sometime ago in the 90's and was currently been subject to reverse engineering... Applying the fruits of this research, I along with several other have witnessed and experienced the phenomena of time travel... I’m blowing the whistle to bring what I think is a dangerous advancement to people awareness, to stop it or at least control it...
If what you're saying is true, I'm pretty sure CERN would spy on their workers to make sure no info as big as this gets out. Maybe you should secure your computer and wifi address and maybe ask tflo (because he knows more than I do) on how to stay anonymous in case of government spying..

Edit: Ah, what the heck. He could be fake. Like what others are saying. Also, CERN engineers could talk more about time travel its history and maybe bits and pieces of its schematics and equations... Still no pictures too. A real whistleblower can do better.

Last edited:

tflofasho

But I'm sure a whistleblower would be canned before anything went viral.

But it's also hard to remain anonymous too. I'm not a pro either. There's ways to identify users. Many ways...

Hugo

But I'm sure a whistleblower would be canned before anything went viral.

But it's also hard to remain anonymous too. I'm not a pro either. There's ways to identify users. Many ways...

Certainly they spy on there employee if you can call us that, as I feel more like a prisoner. The physical security is dealt with by ex-military personal that are members of the Masonic fraternity...The outer guard that are not privy to what goes on in the complex are referred to as Tylers, they handle all external security... There are inner guards that are responsible for internal security, surveillance of employee and monitoring of internal for leeks... There are also additional security’s to monitor both external and internal security personal... Numerous Masonic handshakes and code words are used to navigate through the tight security. But I’ve taken precautions so I thank people for their concerns... I’m using old school tech that is difficult to track and other measures that I will not go in to for safety reasons... But I know that I have about a week or two before they spot these posts and clamp down on security...

Last edited:

tflofasho

Hugo; assuming you're not lying; is there any way you can maybe possibly ship one of those time machines my way? I'm willing to trust you with the lengths you are taking here. But I need to know if there's a way you can pull this off; as it's important.

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
I'm personally losing interest in this new wave of claims -- no photos, avoiding answering questions. They are all the same.

Hugo

Hugo; assuming you're not lying; is there any way you can maybe possibly ship one of those time machines my way? I'm willing to trust you with the lengths you are taking here. But I need to know if there's a way you can pull this off; as it's important.

My goal is to prevent the knowledge and the development of time travel, especially by a corporation that has less than altruistic plans for the technology... I also don’t want to not to propagate the technology but will help individuals out if I can. I have three options, one is attempt to smuggle out of the complex a time machine... Two to smuggle out the plans to build a time machine... Three to expose and draw attention to public attention what's going... If I manage to achieve either of the first two, I plan to travel back in time in order to prevent it discovery in the first place. Time travel means there can never be a stable world history and that will lead to fear and instability... The organisation behind this project are tricky, they insure technicians working on the project, only work on a specific part, preventing all but a handful of individuals knowing the overall method and manufacturing of a time machine... But I have seen and had a opportunity to read the badly damaged remains but still readable note book found with the original device, that was tucked inside... It chronicles amongst other thing the journeys taken by the time traveller to late 20 century and early 21st century...

Status
Not open for further replies.