Confirmed Hoax I’m going to blow the whistle on secret CERN time travel research.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelhoney

If you travel back and prevent the discovery of time travel, then how are you going to come back? There would be no time machine for you. To do it.
Anyway,please help me prevent something horrible that happened 5 months ago. I would really appreciate it.

tflofasho

Hugo; assuming you're not lying; is there any way you can maybe possibly ship one of those time machines my way? I'm willing to trust you with the lengths you are taking here. But I need to know if there's a way you can pull this off; as it's important.

My goal is to prevent the knowledge and the development of time travel, especially by a corporation that has less than altruistic plans for the technology... I also don’t want to not to propagate the technology but will help individuals out if I can. I have three options, one is attempt to smuggle out of the complex a time machine... Two to smuggle out the plans to build a time machine... Three to expose and draw attention to public attention what's going... If I manage to achieve either of the first two, I plan to travel back in time in order to prevent it discovery in the first place. Time travel means there can never be a stable world history and that will lead to fear and instability... The organisation behind this project are tricky, they insure technicians working on the project, only work on a specific part, preventing all but a handful of individuals knowing the overall method and manufacturing of a time machine... But I have seen and had a opportunity to read the badly damaged remains but still readable note book found with the original device, that was tucked inside... It chronicles amongst other thing the journeys taken by the time traveller to late 20 century and early 21st century...

The reason why I ask is because people like me have suffered events and want to go back in time to fix our own personal time lines and nothing more. Nothing less. That's why I ask. We don't want to alter history drastically. We just want to fix what needs to be fixed is all.

Hugo

Personally i dont think this guy has anything else to offer us, its just a story he`s made up and its already got some members arguing amongst themselves!..im outta here :cautious:

I wish it was a just a fictitious story but its not, I was expecting some scepticism it goes with the territory... But please I ask members not only to reserve judgement until I've got everything out and also have patience...

Last edited:

Pegii

Hmmm if this person is legit... why are you on a site like this? Why aren't you selling your story to the newspapers? You'd make billions.

tflofasho

It doesn't work like that Pegii... You need to understand marketing; journalism; politics; economy and exposure. Maybe even metaphysics.

Tron1

that can never be done. Other people will try to time travel and beat you to it.

Pegii

Also how on earth is it physically possible to use a time machine to go back and prevent time travel from happening? Paradox much!

ZeoEmeraude

I need to see some evidence. This is going down a road I have seen before...the pattern is similar, the grammatical errors are similar and questions have been answered with vague truths. I see where this one is heading.

Pegii

I need to see some evidence. This is going down a road I have seen before...the pattern is similar, the grammatical errors are similar and questions have been answered with vague truths. I see where this one is heading.
ikr

Status
Not open for further replies.