1. Dismiss Notice

I am a temporal operative from 2047

Discussion in 'Time Travelers' started by RogerJ, Aug 4, 2017.

1. RogerJ

RogerJ Lussorio Sock Puppet

I've taken a few days to familiarise myself with this forum and the individuals that frequent it. I believe a direct announcement is the best way to proceed. So without further ado, my name is Roger J and I am a temporal operative belonging to an organisation known as the Briar. From the not too distant future of 2047 and I require your assistance.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. Cycnyg

Cycnyg New Member

What do you help with, sir?

3. RogerJ

I'm here in the hope of establishing communication with a former temporal operative that went rogue. I'm hoping people that use this facility will know him and can quickly put me in touch with him. I will be painstakingly going through the forum to see if I can spot clues as to whom he may be posing as.

4. Cycnyg

Cycnyg New Member

Can you tell us a little more about him? Maybe check up with some of the more active members here.

5. RogerJ

The temporal operative I'm looking for is a hispanic physicist call Solis 4. Who travelled back to the early part of 2016 on one of the very few sanctioned excursions through time.

6. mullac998

mullac998 Junior Member

Could you tell us more about yourself?

7. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer Premium

Since you have a time machine could you please post the answers to the questions I am going to ask you. Post the answers first.

PaulaJedi and Cycnyg like this.
  8. RogerJ

I'm inhabited from being too candid. But in a short period of time time travel is discovered or to be precise rediscovered and outlawed instantly. The Briar the organisation that I belong to is tasked with insuring this policy.

9. RogerJ

My purpose here is to gather information about a rogue operative that has gone off script and stopped obeying orders orders.

10. Cycnyg

Cycnyg New Member

What are you planning on doing when you find this "rogue operative"? I seek knowledge you have but I'm unable to help you in finding this person. There might not even be enough info surfacing for you to find him here.