1. Dismiss Notice

I am a temporal operative from 2047

Discussion in 'Time Travelers' started by RogerJ, Aug 4, 2017.

1. RogerJ

RogerJ Lussorio Sock Puppet

I come across a number of threads on his forums with cryptic clues left by Solis 4. Who excursion to this period of time was sanctioned only to gather information about the first time traveler. I'm hoping that Solis 4 is here on this forum in some form and will establish dialogue with me. He's been in this time period since 2016 and the longer Solis 4 remains the greater the resulting temporal anomalies. I'm here to give Solis 4 choices.

Last edited: Aug 4, 2017
  2. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

You could give us his real name and a physical description. What makes you think he'd be online?

3. PaulaJedi

PaulaJedi Survivor Premium

4. RogerJ

Solis 4, sometimes written as Solis Four is a hispanic physicist not a musician and that is a real name. Solis Four lived in Italy for a while before being recruited from a UK university in to The Briar. This forum is a regular haunt for disgruntled to travellers.

5. Einstein

Einstein Temporal Engineer

This forum also seems to be a regular stop over for time traveler hoaxes. Which reminds me. You still haven't provided the answers to the questions I haven't asked yet. What's the hold up? (Time machine broken?)

JustMe, PaulaJedi and TnWatchdog like this.
  6. RogerJ

The Briar insures that's the case. As for a time machine, I arrived here via a rift in the space-time continuum and I'll depart in exactly the same manner, that my temporal displacement device can only summon twice. Arrival/Departure

7. Cycnyg

Cycnyg New Member

How do plan on doing this? Can you provide some pictures or schematics of your device?

8. RogerJ

How do I plan on doing this? I don't know what you mean, I can only assume. If you mean how do I time travel, then that via my temperal displacement device (TDD m411) that can only be used twice once for arrival and once for departure. Then the auto obsolescence rapidly renders it useless.

9. Num7

Num7 Administrator

Can you show us photos of your device?

10. RogerJ

Schematics sadly no, but a picture or video of my device in a day or two, should not be breaking any protocols, so ok.