I am a time traveler and we've done this before

I am a time traveler and we've done this before

This is my 9th time that I am reverting back in time to talk with you people. From my past experiences I have seen that you are indeed intrigued yet always need credible proof and this time rather than go once again into it I'm sharing with you what you asked - a gift from the future.

The Master Blueprint

Have you ever wondered if the world is functioning according to a plan? Is your existence just another microcosmic tool in this massive machinery of life? If there indeed exists a massive blueprint that explains the understandings of everything there is ? then who is it explaining to?

What seems to be an infinitely enormous blueprint has finally made for itself a point of connection where its components become aware of it?s whole ? I have now uncovered this massive blueprint and am about to reveal it to you.

This is truly a very special time in our history and as it will soon become clear to you the time I have chosen to share this plan with you is of great significance ? we are at the very brink of a new phase in time.

I will use a series of charts and illustrations to explain the ?Master Blueprint? to you and as the plan would have it only the selected one?s will make their way to my explanations and understand it.

To begin with, what is the ?Master Blueprint??

Imagine yourself just a few hours ago doing whatever you were and what you?ll glimpse is a very concise 2-3 second live capture of yourself. Now imagine yourself a few years back, perhaps your school days and you?ll be diving deeper into your memory. Still at this point you are referencing a precise chemical complex in your brain that signifies a particular point in time. A point in time in your past.

You could keep regressing in the past and at one point your memory may seem vague and your access to these unique chemical fingerprints become intermeshed with your imaginary process.

Imagination is much like your memory reserves except it is more fluid and has the ability to stretch the bounds of your past.

A glimpse of the Blueprint

Now what if you were to go past your vaguest memory of yourself? Imagine your awareness spreading past your earliest memory. Now imagine your awareness going past your own birth. Now imagine your awareness engulfing every person that ever existed, as if you were these persons having lived their life in the flesh and yet having a clear understanding of all of them simultaneously without confusion.

Crystallize an image of everything living and inanimate, everything past and the future and it?s place in the larger scheme of things.

Can you even conceive this notion of having instant awareness of the ?everything? that exists? This is the ?Master Blueprint?. However, it is not its inherent mysteriousness that makes it so fantastic to consider, it is the source of the blueprint that is simply mind-blowing. The ?Master Blueprint? exists very precisely where anyone can access it. Naturally it had to be a place where the plan goes from being abstract to a reality ? it resides in it?s entirety in your brain.

The first time I accessed the ?Master Blueprint? I was sitting at the edge of my bed deep in abstract thought and as soon as my channel to it opened a surge of information poured into my head what seemed like 2-3 minutes.

Due to sheer shock when I opened my eyes I was stunned to see that 7 hours has passed. The amount of information that poured into my brain was so massive and sharp that I spent almost 2 weeks recollecting much of the information.

What does the ?Master Blueprint? Illuminate Immediately?

The first chunk of information that came to me seemed a little complex initially, but when I began putting it down on paper it began to take form. Illustrations began occurring to me and as I analyzed it further things became clearer ? The first chunk of information is ? How to understand the blueprint.

It makes sense after all. Without this key information it would literally be gibberish and white noise that most of see past. Here is the first of those illustrations:

At first glance it looks like the free energy graph for a catalyst reaction. However, in laymen?s terms this is what the blueprint elaborates ? Understanding the blueprint is a spontaneous process and does not require massive amounts of energy.

A catalyst though is required to spontaneously begin the process of understanding and the catalyst is the abandonment of static views of your current universe or in other words stop believing that what you know what the universe is and what the reality of things are.

The graph illustrates that to gain instant access to the blueprint you don?t need to perform some taxing task. It?s not like rolling a rock uphill, instead imagine grabbing on to a bar that you are just not willing to let go of. The catalyst or the key is to simply let go of the bar and you spontaneously begin accessing the information.

Now, how do you get access to all the information there is? How do you become the God?s of this universe? How do you know what has ever happened, what will happen and why anything happens?

To get the answer to this you need to answer this question and the answer will lead you to part II and the first part of the lesson that takes you to bounds you can?t even imagine. So to see if you?re the chosen few tackle this:

A sand grain lies there for the rest of its life, crumbling back to the empty star that ate itself up. It?s the precious unique but why exist at all?

If anyone of you answers this we move to the next step. I?ve asked this in all the 7 worlds that I knew would answer and yet here we are again playing the cosmic game.

And yes for those of you who are about to ask, I will share with you key parts of the future, but I forewarn you my patience lies with the inquisitive and the instigative may fail it for all of you.

Here?s one significant credible occurence for all of you: He comes from the once communist commonwealth, he leads the one billion ? yet his frailty comes forth in 15 days.

GeneratorOperatorDestroyer

Blair

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

Good Post.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith

Welcome to the site, and I've gotta say, what an interesting first post... Had to re-read it a couple times to let it sink in. :grin: It looks like one or more of the images you thought you had in there aren't showing up though, you may want to check that.

Here?s one significant credible occurence for all of you: He comes from the once communist commonwealth, he leads the one billion ? yet his frailty comes forth in 15 days.
This is interesting, but you'll probably be better recieved if you just come out and say it without the mysticism.

PhantomLord

Once Communist commonwealth and leads the one billion.

A leader from some Islamic country that used to be under the control of Russia?

Thats what I got from that.

15 days from now is May 8th. Should be iteresting much like this master blue print.

Frog186

Hi I'm Frog I want to welcome you to the forum interesting experience and information you gave to us all I have two questions for you so here they are:

1. Is this master blueprint part of the past or future or both?

2. What kind of future will our world have in the near or further future?

thanks for listening and thanks for your time and patience I will talk with you later on and thanks for explaining your information to us well see you around later!

gl100

This is my 9th time that I am reverting back in time to talk with you people.

Care to elaborate? What/when were the other 8 times?

He comes from the once communist commonwealth, he leads the one billion ? yet his frailty comes forth in 15 days.

Are you referring to the new pope?

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"TheHeggy\")</div>
Welcome to the site, and I've gotta say, what an interesting first post... Had to re-read it a couple times to let it sink in. :grin: It looks like one or more of the images you thought you had in there aren't showing up though, you may want to check that.

This is interesting, but you'll probably be better recieved if you just come out and say it without the mysticism.[/b]

I agree, when you bury a prediction in cryptic, Nostradomesque type statements, it makes me question your legitamacy.

I'm glad to see that this time my approach has lead to more people being turned on to the "Master Blueprint". I'll answer questions that I know will lead to a higher net postive flow towards understanding.

1. Is this master blueprint part of the past or future or both?
--It has always existed and in outside our frame of time since there is nothing outside for it to reference to. For time to exist there need to be atleast one point of reference in relation to the object "experiencing" time. What I will tell you is that when considered as a whole, the blue print has a very startling way of revealing it's content in its entirety across time. In other words, you can see things happen, happened and to happen simultaneously and with full coherence and logic.

2. What kind of future will our world have in the near or further future?
We eventually discover the final indivisible unit of matter - it will be similar to quarks but 4 levels deeper. In essence genetics picks up fuel for the next 300 years or so - until these units of energy are combined transiently for about 1x10^-50 nanoseconds

This means to create a single proton we could in essence combine units of these energy particles in a certain ratio. Eventually we are able to create full atoms that are stabilized in its surrounding atmosphere. A substrate is used to build atoms upon.

Eventually we sequence entire atomic complexes for basic compounds, then more complex organic molecules. One of the first things we sequenced was water.

However, this is considered early in your history. Eventually we all simply exist as energy signatures. We are contained within fields and are experiences are held through exchanges between these energy signatures.

I don't think many of you will be able to grasp this concept - the simplest way to picture it is to imagine us a electrical signals in a fiberoptic cable. There is no need for a body and the bandwidth allows for unlimited growth. In as little as 5800 years we will have your equivalent of approximately 300 trillion people.

In response to "I agree, when you bury a prediction in cryptic, Nostradomesque type statements, it makes me question your legitamacy."

Actually it's not the cryptic part but the fact that I have to insert a variable of faith into an immediate prediction. I have no interest in hiding anything about the future from you people, however this is not a fortune telling - it's about a selected few getting access to the "Master Blueprint" and I am not going to simply throw something so valuable at you at no expense. As time will come millions will look at this and it is because of its slight vague nature that it will eventually dissipate and yet for some it will hold its reverence.