I am a time traveler and we've done this before

gl100

Re: I am a time traveler and we've done this before

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"MrCr0\")</div>
I don't think this is over quite yet. In fact, this may be the proof instead of a mistake.

? ? Quote:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Originally Posted by MarionLL50
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? Hi genera, i have been coming to this forum for a while and i must say this one has really peaked my interest - especially the thing about all of us being able to access everything and everytime with only our minds. Can you please tell me if you ever spoke to me? i'm still a little curious about how do you get into an experience or share one? I'm sorry if about adding on to so many questions.
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

?

Notice the bolded \"everyone\"? I think that there is a possibility that genera achieved access to Marion (via \"blueprint\") and posted as him. And, Genera's comment for Marion to post his experience (on another post not included above) may count as possible proof too. If I am right, I too encourage Marion to post his experience. If I am wrong, Genera did a good job at making an entertaining hoax that got people to believe him until the \"fatal mistake\".[/b]

Occam's Razor, Occam's Razor, Occam's Razor! No proof=hoax. If I follow your logic here, then I can assume that there exists the possibility that genera accessed your mind and posted this as well. Accessing consciousness is not the same as mind control. What you have here is the old sideshow fortune teller tricks gone digital. Wait a minute, signal coming in...it's Sigmund Freud...he wants me to post that sometimes a cigar is just a cigar. Hold on, another signal...I think it's Starlord saying "INCOMING!!!, operator down, operator down! And still, in the distance, a faint cry of "MEDIC"!

Felic--

Actually, the forum is not virtually inviting them to hoax, it is overtly doing so but in the \"Can you prove I am not one?\" area.

You contradict yourself.

anyone who hoaxes here gets what they deserve.

The open minded will make their decision and forgive the hoaxers for any crimes they see them as having committed, which in my case is none. In a broad sense, it is lying, but it is not on a serious matter at all. Anyone who is fooled by a hoaxer here, considering the nonsensical nature of the whole concept, must be held responsible for their own beliefs; these hoaxers are normal people, not malicious, masterminded brainwashers. Like Clarke and Asimov, our hoaxers are visionaries who provide different insights into the possible worlds of the future, and we should see them as valuable to the forum rather than enemies to toy with for a short while and ban.

Lucidus

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
You contradict yourself.

The open minded will make their decision and forgive the hoaxers for any crimes they see them as having committed, which in my case is none. In a broad sense, it is lying, but it is not on a serious matter at all. Anyone who is fooled by a hoaxer here, considering the nonsensical nature of the whole concept, must be held responsible for their own beliefs; these hoaxers are normal people, not malicious, masterminded brainwashers. Like Clarke and Asimov, our hoaxers are visionaries who provide different insights into the possible worlds of the future, and we should see them as valuable to the forum rather than enemies to toy with for a short while and ban.[/b]

Exactly how do I contradict myself? There is a special place here now for such hoaxes, but this is not it. Posting here implies that you are seriously claiming to be a time traveler and therefore you should be ready to be challenged by skeptics.

StarLord

Felic, is that like being 'sort of pregnant'? where the poor woman is just 'sort of' pregnant and obviously different from being really pregnant? Please!

A lie is a lie no matter how you want to white wash it.

Felic--

Ralan you may want to go check out the new rules for Those that claim to be time travelers. Things have changed.

You know they are full of it, I know that they are full of it. If I lied to you would you be nice to me? Please show me where it says \"We invite you to come lie to us\".

As long as you are nice to me while you are lying, I won't mind; its only the Internet. The rules haven't changed since I last read them; they still contradict the original spirit of the forum.

'A lie is a lie no matter how you want to white wash it.'

You have a very focused approach to deceit Starlord. I imagine you have trouble playing poker. Come, no more conflict; we could argue our differences forever and get nowhere. I accept your opinion on the matter and will stop promoting mine; it is clear I am alone in my cause anyway.

StarLord

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(\"Felic--\")</div>
As long as you are nice to me while you are lying, I won't mind; its only the Internet. The rules haven't changed since I last read them; they still contradict the original spirit of the forum.

'A lie is a lie no matter how you want to white wash it.'

You have a very focused approach to deceit Starlord. I imagine you have trouble playing poker. Come, no more conflict; we could argue our differences forever and get nowhere. I accept your opinion on the matter and will stop promoting mine; it is clear I am alone in my cause anyway.[/b]

A very wise decision on your part my friend.

Felic--

Hmm. There is no need to claim victory, I am not a fighter as you seem to be. Enjoy the taste anyway, if that's how you will view it.

StarLord

I see no victory in you realizing that there is a place to lie and this is not one of them.
If anything it's a victory for those that believe in time travelers and want the truth.

Alright I see what my experience here has brought to the forum - for those who didnt believe it has made them consider me a hoaxer or even worse, someone who likes to play with other people's feelings. As for Marion, I was indeed sharing an experience in her mind. I made a prediction on my very first post and yes it was about the pope. The date is given - the time is given. He falls sick in the next few week - nothing serious though but enough to make believers out of you. I am leaving this experience in this time frame in 48 hours. Before I go however I will be sending a select few of you a photograph from the future - 2902 to be exact. I am sharing this picture only with those who have made this experience worthwhile - it is a token of my appreciation. Also, what you will get is a file with complete descriptions on how to access the blueprint and meet me in whatever frame I reside. We will be able to take wonderful trips thru time and space and enjoy an eternity of bliss and fulfillment of wishful thinking. For all of you who have at the very least humored me I thank you - if nothing else I think you'll agree that the thought of an experience such as I described was a good experience and I promise that if you really believe you can escape this limited sensory experience. Hope to see you in the collective one day.

Buggy

So you are saying that it was you who posted the response through Marion? If so I have no idea what song or music you were talking about, can you explain what you meant by that?