Confirmed Hoax I am a Time Traveler with Vortex video proof.

Jason Richards

Hi guys my name is Jason Richards and I am a time traveler, I have physically been to the past, the year 1957 and to the future also, the year 2079. I use a HDR similar to what Steven Gibbs has made and that is my vortex proof video I uploaded to YouTube earlier this year and you can see I detected a vortex in my own living room using my antenna after using the HDR and I disappear into it.

Feel free to ask any questions on here or even PM and I'll be glad to answer.

Jason Richards

Can you help me travel to the past?

@Angelhoney That's just a random bit of rubbish that been floating around YouTube for sometime and is a fake, one of the trolls on here has posted it along with some guff to be facetious. I suspect its @TimeFlipper.
Please read my post again on why you can't - Dimension Theory Of Temporal Travel

It's not fake, it's me and it's real, I didn't find these forums till today, but other people may have posted it on here before, but I'm the one in the video.

Martian

So you're a time traveler in between video uploads of WWE women with big boobs? :rolleyes:

By the way, that "time traveler" video you posted has been around for many many years.

Jason Richards

Can you help me travel to the past?

Yes but you need to be aware that any changes you make in the past won't affect your current Worldline, but will affect a different Worldline where yourself is in. Also it's very dangerous to meet yourself in the past as it has had bad consequences to other people when they have returned to their normal timeline, they find a lot of things a different from what they remembered before they left.

Tron1

dude your a hoax that has been there for year's I can upload that too. A little too late for that. Debunked