I am a time traveler

Chocomil

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.

Snake Plissken

I believe..
Zenith
What have we got to look forward to in the future in this timeline?
What is your mission/purpose?
What year are you from?
Where have you been to?
Can you describe these times?

Thanks

Chocomil

There is amazing advances in medicine. My mission is to figure out a way to a,. Get back to my parallel universe or b. Figure out how I got in to this body. I am from 2015 same day as you. I have been to parallel universes, I somehow fucked up on the last one and don't know what it was that I did but I did not come here with the physical machine. As for the PU (parallel universes) I was having fun and learning as much as I can as we are not allowed much fun, as a society we have transcended to a higher level of consciousness. So no fun.

Also hosts are not evel

Sorry ghosts, I am having trouble with this mobile device, still trying to figure it out

You are 0.3% different from my PU, not the closest I've visited but I like this one so far.

Last edited by a moderator:

Chocomil

Ok, I'll draw a diagram of window viewing, but no instructions, no parts list, and only enough to give you 5 minutes tops of time travel limit if somehow you can figure it out, but I will explain the how it works and the technology it is based on. Will that work for now?

Martian

Oh, hey! We haven't had a time travel claimant in quite a while (or maybe I missed them).

I don't want to ask you questions though. What a strange thing to request of complete strangers.

Chocomil

Yeah, I kinda had to add more info than I wanted, also we do not use writing or drawing much unless you are in a specific scholar, "career" so excuse the shitty drawing

Well so long as you don't ask questions that may lead to you making money or monopolizing anything you can ask away.

Ah fuck it, I will also tell you that this might help you, there's only certain places where you can use the window time machine

Magnetic anomaly map of North America with detailed aeromagnetic surveys

You could use this for a magnet.
Magnetic anomaly map of North America with detailed aeromagnetic surveys

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    738.6 KB · Views: 114
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    126.9 KB · Views: 110
Last edited by a moderator: