I am a time traveler

Acela Cortese

You know how some people just burn instantly out of nowhere? I don't know what you guys call it, but it's because the visitor was trying to occupy the same body from a dif dimension, these are visitors who have died in a different PU and refuse to die so during their "ghost stage" they look for "themselves" and attempt to occupy that body not knowing it's not really them but a PU version of themselves.
Sergio

Derrick C.

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.
Derick what year are you from and what kind of a device did house to get here. I have an HDR machine but haven't used utter are you lost or canrt get back to your time

no ive never used one but born in 1988, and as far as me being from another time i have no clue since i have never traveled unless i have and havent realized it

Acela Cortese

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.
Derick what year are you from and what kind of a device did house to get here. I have an HDR machine but haven't used utter are you lost or canrt get back to your time

no ive never used one but born in 1988, and as far as me being from another time i have no clue since i have never traveled unless i have and havent realized it
A had you allying yourself a time travel or if you've me vet done itb

Acela Cortese

Why are you calling yourself a travel or

Derrick C.

im sry come again?

Acela Cortese

What year

heaven

Walt.. I have a theory if you care to listen. Regarding your encounter with off worlders. Seven years ago I was studying in a small town on the island of Newfoundland in Canada. It's a very sparsely occupied island, with a population of about 500,000 on a land mass the size of the state of California, About 420,000 km square. This allows for a large ammount activity for thing people might consider strange. The small town is was studying in had a population of about 4,500 with the influx of students yearly. Surrounded by the ocean on one side, and dense forested areas on the other three sides. Only the main highway the TCH gave access besides the small dock at the ocean.
A very small airport also stands in the centre of town, no more than two flights during a normal day. It is what you would imagine as "prime" location for visitation. I spent all of three years in this location completeing my degree, an in that time I saw many strange lights in the sky, had many occurrences of encounters as I walked home late at night to my small apartment of figures in the distance that moved "wrong" to be considered human. Yet until the final year of my stay I never "connected the dots" if you will. I was and always had been a sufferer of the condition known as sleep paralysis. For years it had been managed, yet when in that small backwater town, nearly every night I would awake to what those of us from the island call "the old hag" unable to move, or speak, only think and move our eyes, we would see the shape of a woman at the foot of the bed. Now I'm aware and have been of the scientific opinion on the topic an that's not what I want to debate because, as we know, science seeks to explain what it can't understand. And what it claims to understand it doesn't seek to explain. So night after night I was visited, she would visit for only moments, feeding off my fear, then disappear as quickly as she came. So it went until after a fight with my girlfriend at the time, I was left alone in my bed. I had just fallen asleep, when a scratch came to the only window in the small apartment, as I was able to access the fire escape from the window, I had thought it to be my girlfriend sneeking in to sleep with me. So I laid completely still, allowing her to climb into bed if she chose, the window opened, no noise was made as she crossed the floor to the bed, then as I felt the bed dip slightly as she rested at my feet, I tried to turn and look at her. I suddenly realized I was unable to move, unable to speak, only out of the edge of my vision could I see her. It was not my girlfriend, it was "the old hag".

I will admit that, I was not in a good mood that night when I laid down, I had just been in a screaming fight with my girlfriend, and seemingly the anger had stayed inside. I was tired, I was terrified, but mostly I was Pissed. Useing that I broke her hold over my ability to speak first. "I will not be controled!" I moaned, I was able to move my head, she seemed to bend and twist to avoid my sight but I know what I saw, she twisted up and around the edge of the window, exiting through the shadow not the moon light.

So now, the reason I tell you all this.. she appeared not as the demon I expected, but as what I've been told was a "grey" alien.
To this day she has not reappeared. To this day I'm convinced that due to her movement, insistence on keeping to shadows and retreat at my anger.. that it was not what it appeared to be.

Many people now believe that ancient depictions of demons or angels are more likely aliens, I however have a different theory that is also gathering a following.. that it's the opposite, that these creatures are actually demons or angels depending on the interaction, an that we as modern society have labeled them by another name an imagined they come from space, because the idea that they have been here the whole time, that as the Christians say, help us build our cities, gave us help building technology, bred with early humans.. I'm convinced that what we call aliens are in fact our first glimpses at what can only be described as "the other side".

But that is just my humble opinion..
You should look into the "Djinn", they are worth researching. itll give you a different perpective into your experiences.

Tron1

I'm a former cyboric time traveler but will not tell anything... i was saved by someone that knew about my future and told me to get myself a pacemaker, had one ever since..By the way the haunting that day with my dog going nuts, i think she saw what i saw, there are no ghost but i got a portal in my room as another friend told me. My stories are for me only for you to find out yourself and get off the computer, ive done everything already, i hear the 177th has been calling me. Actually they called me today. They hung up.