I am a time traveler

songfinder

Ask me questions, I cannot divulge information that can make you money but for the purposes of proving myself I will have to give some information out, I can provide skematics and photos and plans and instructions, and yes my spelling sucks and yes I curse a lot.
I see you already have had several replies so forgive me if you have already answered this, my question is. What is it like to see your younger or older self?

TimeFlipper

If i saw my younger self again i would wish i was young once more, and if i saw my older self i would be very happy obviously because iam still alive and coherent :D I reckon Dawg would feel the same way ;):D

conscious9

The future in this PU is not a fucked up one, music and video games will be huge soon. All that Armageddon shit is all bullshit. There's mucho Bueno stuff in medicine coming quite soon. Look forward to 250 year olds, lots of marriages and divorces, lots of travel within your countries.

Pop music becomes universal and quite diverse. Me being here changes entertainment industry. Weather changes become controllable. I do come across a problem with my eye sight not too long from now. I eventually grow new eye balls.

Say what you will, folks, but as a musician who still (perhaps naively?) believes in the power of music to change society, I think this guy is the real deal. These posts still resonate with me, and give me hope for the future. I mean, music and the arts in general are literally my existence. I think this guy just gave up trying to convince everyone, he may not even be on our timeline anymore. And I don't blame him, he has it insanely good where he comes from.

I honestly wish I had replied to him back when I first read this thread in July or August, but I just felt weird joining a forum like this at the time. lol Man, does time fly.

Last edited:

Miscellaneous

chocomil said:
Pop music becomes universal.
Music is universal? :ROFLMAO: OMG. Talk to an alien by using music. Can the alien understand you or know what you're trying to say? There are even some scientists who say that 'math is universal.' Try communicating to a being using only numbers. Mathematics is a human created system and other aliens' mathematics could be different. OMG. Just imagine blasting a pop music in front of an alien. Would they do a break dance? :ROFLMAO: I wonder..

Our ignorance as a race is astounding. :(

Last edited:

conscious9

chocomil said:
Music is universal? :ROFLMAO: OMG. Talk to an alien by using music. Can the alien understand you or know what you're trying to say? There are even some scientists who say that 'math is universal.' Try communicating to a being using only numbers. Mathematics is a human created system and other aliens' mathematics could be different. OMG. Just imagine blasting a pop music in front of an alien. Would they do a break dance? :ROFLMAO: I wonder..

Who said aliens don't enjoy music? I think it's one of the major reasons there are aliens incarnating as humans in the first place. Pop music can mean bands like The Beatles, Pink Floyd, Jimi Hendrix, and Led Zeppelin. Those are the kind of bands the term was originally applied to, believe it or not. Pink Floyd was called a "pop group" in early interviews. Pretty sure OP didn't mean the soulless manufactured garbage being pumped/pimped by the media these days would make a difference. Don't underestimate the power of art. Just look at the 60's. I think it's ignorant to assume aliens don't appreciate creativity, and the significance of what the human race was able to achieve through music back then.

That being said, I'm pretty sure that by "universal" OP was just referring to planet Earth, in the sense of countries coming together.

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

chocomil said:

I think the only math difference would be the actual names, for example in Klingon a Light Year would be spoken as Khaka Khaker..Time-Travel would be Koowah Kookha and so on...Their type of language is expressed in word similarity Khaka Khaker and when the subject is science, this will start with the letters Kh..This is done to prevent word ambiguity such as..Light in Light Year, which could mean that Light means the opposite of heavy..Klingon would use names different to our way of saying numbers...Number 1 is numpo..2 is nimpu...3 is nimpa and so on... The letter N defines a number...they would still get the same mathe results as we get, just in a different language ;):D lol