Creativity I am a timetraveler...ask me a question

Samstwitch

I time travel Through the Astral Body, I will either touch an object from that time period and be transported (in my mind) to that era and I will instantly know the events that happened.

There's a word for that...it's called Psychometry.

PSYCHOMETRY: The ability or art of divining information about people or events associated with an object solely by touching or being near to it.

Technically, you're a Psychic...not a Time Traveler.

mysteriousmoon

If you were born in 1872 when was your mother born? Do you just mean that you have travelled to 1872 instead ?

edit:
Sorry the last two posts came before I posted the above. Yes I would agree with Samstwitch that that is not time travel in the strictest sense.....very interesting though.

I've had a variety of different mothers over the era's but none have travelled as far as me.

mysteriousmoon

I time travel Through the Astral Body, I will either touch an object from that time period and be transported (in my mind) to that era and I will instantly know the events that happened.

There's a word for that...it's called Psychometry.

PSYCHOMETRY: The ability or art of divining information about people or events associated with an object solely by touching or being near to it.

Technically, you're a Psychic...not a Time Traveler.

If you LOOK at the pictures I have posted below you will see the exact same resemblance but in different eras! a trait NOT given by a psychic!

Samstwitch

Do you think you were Reincarnated? Or are you saying you Time Traveled to the 1800's, had your photos taken, and then returned to our time, and found your old photos? Or had your old photos from your trip to the 1800's? Please clarify.

Please tell us the chronological order of events and how you can to have the photos.

mysteriousmoon

And believe it or not....I literally have 2 hearts in my body! when I was born in the year 1996 my main heart had a little growth on the other side of my chest which they said had the proper functions of being another heart. So...technically I have 2!

mysteriousmoon

Do you think you were Reincarnated? Or are you saying you Time Traveled to the 1800's, had your photos taken, and then returned to our time, and found your old photos? Or had your old photos from your trip to the 1800's? Please clarify.

Please tell us the chronological order of events and how you can to have the photos.

I have had 5 past lives the 1st in which there were no cameras, the first picture of me and another girl was taken in south America in 1854 near some mountainous area (don't know where) the second was taken in 1932 in Germany where my mom made me take a picture, and the last one where I have the dog was taken in London in 1822 where it was proper at the time to have a self portrait.

The pictures were found by my friends who got them from their families, upon showing me the pictures I was able to instantly connect to them and tell when and where they were taken like it had been a memory from yesterday!

Samstwitch

The pictures were found by my friends who got them from their families, upon showing me the pictures I was able to instantly connect to them and tell when and where they were taken like it had been a memory from yesterday!

This is exactly how Psychometry works. You touch and object (or photo) and get impressions, even feel like you were there. IMO, I think that's what you are experiencing, as opposed to Time Travel.

Jeremiah

No offense, but you're clearly story telling here. Maybe not on purpose, maybe you do feel you do have a gift of some sort, but everything keeps contradicting itself . I wouldn't mind if it were as I have stated before in a seperate sub category of pure fan fiction , but trying to convince others it's true seems like we're being duped. And I don't like that feeling. Good luck, as you grow older you'll understand what I mean I'm sure.