I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Rosco..Jones

Sam,
Briefly summarize your beliefs on how John's time machine works and the consequences of time travel. I'd like to know your thoughts.

Ren, I've gone over the patent application (PA) and will be working on a summary/overview. I want to look into some of the theory behind different aspects of it. I've already had issues with this. I've been a member on physicsforum.com for years. Last week I tried to start up some discussions on theory presented in the PA. The next day I found myself banned forever for posting "crackpot" science. I am still looking to find someone I can discuss this with. I do feel that with the addition of a third singularity, travel in the Y axis (sideways/parallels) as well as the X axis (+/- past/future) would be possible.

What are the consequences of time travel? JT's traveling here has no effect on his home time. Traveling to the past is not your exact past, but a similar one on a closely parallel worldline. Actions here can alter the probable future core probabilities and that future. John's remembered past and things occurring in his worldline are not our future. The societal trends may be similar, but our details vary from his. How our future turns out is not predestined. Our actions today write our future. JT's intervention only provides a nudge in a particular direction.

Gotta go.. MNF

Samstwitch

Mystery, thanks for posting the link to Pam's post. I'm still confused about what it all means, but that was a great find. I still haven't dug into my Journals, but I will when I'm feeling better. Here's one excerpt from John's book that makes reference to what is believed to be 911. When I get into my Journals, I should have the "second time" that John spoke about planes crashing, and will post it when I find it.

February 09, 2001

JOHN TITOR: "Telling you about impending plane crashes or other disasters (provided I could give you exact dates and times) may save lives at one point but cause cascading changes that take others at a later point."

JOHN'S MOTHER: "After reading this through a few times, this paragraph caught my attention. This is the second time John spoke about planes crashing and I wonder what he meant about other lives taken at other points."

Ren

Rosco..Jones,
"Ren, I've gone over the patent application (PA) and will be working on a summary/overview. I want to look into some of the theory behind different aspects of it. I've already had issues with this. I've been a member on physicsforum.com for years. Last week I tried to start up some discussions on theory presented in the PA. The next day I found myself banned forever for posting "crackpot" science. I am still looking to find someone I can discuss this with."

Run it by me.

titorite

http://news.yahoo.com/sarkozy-told-obama-fed-israeli-pm-092347721.html

Israeli PM Netanyahu is a LAIR!

"I cannot bear Netanyahu, he's a liar," Sarkozy told Obama, unaware that the microphones in their meeting room had been switched on, enabling reporters in a separate location to listen in to a simultaneous translation.
"You're fed up with him, but I have to deal with him even more often than you," Obama replied, according to the French interpreter.

You gotta wonder about a story like this... I have seen many things that I wondered about relating to Titor.

This story specifically.... I wonder if it relates to Titor words here ,TO quote:

Wavering western support for Israel is what gives Israel's neighbors the confidence to attack. The last resort for a defensive Israel and its offensive Arab neighbors is to use weapons of mass destruction

Ren

"You gotta wonder about a story like this... I have seen many things that I wondered about relating to Titor.
This story specifically.... I wonder if it relates to Titor words here ,TO"

I think so.

Rosco..Jones

Guns are never the solution.

Hmm... If there is a fair possibility of a societal breakdown, I would rather have a gun, than not have one.
A gun not only offers some protection, but can provide a source of food.
The majority of registered gun owners are very responsible, not crazed wackos shooting everything in sight.
There are tons of illegal guns in the country. Most aren't owned by persons who never break the law.
Better safe than sorry, I always say. I'd rather be behind a gun, than in front of one.

Himalayan Hermit

Hmm... If there is a fair possibility of a societal breakdown, I would rather have a gun, than not have one.
A gun not only offers some protection, but can provide a source of food.
The majority of registered gun owners are very responsible, not crazed wackos shooting everything in sight.
There are tons of illegal guns in the country. Most aren't owned by persons who never break the law.
Better safe than sorry, I always say. I'd rather be behind a gun, than in front of one.
Yep, I respect your opinion, Sire :)