1. Welcome to Paranormalis!

You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members and enjoy many other features. Registration is simple and absolutely free so please, join Paranormalis today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact support.

I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Discussion in 'John Titor's Legacy' started by titorite, Oct 29, 2011.

1. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

About CJD, aka Mad Cow Disease...I've known about it for at least 15 years. Researched and followed news on it after hearing about it on Art Bell's shows. Then John Titor warned us about it. I too believe that many Alzheimer's patients are misdiagnosed and actually suffer from CJD. The USA has cases of cows with CJD, but as everything else, the U.S government hides it from the public. I stopped eating beef many years ago, because of Mad Cow Disease.

As far as politics go, I think John's post-apocalypse government was on the right track. They more or less adopted what the Tea Party wants, went back to the Basics of Constitutional Rights, did away with Income Tax, took the power away from Federal Government, and let individual state's make the necessary laws and decisions. I like the idea of having 5 Presidents represent the USA, which eliminates giving too much power to one elected official.

(From the what John said, it appears that they had no more Social Security or Medicare, but he said the elderly and orphans were very much looked after by community. Part of that I'm sure is because seniors know 'the old ways' of doing things that will be much needed knowledge in a post-war scenario.)

One thing is for sure...The U.S. government today is one of the most corrupt in the world...because of the LIES! Americans are lied to about everything. I've researched a plethora of very contraversial subjects for many years, everything from alien abductions to government conspiracies. Everything the public is told is lies.

I believe the Occupy Movement is the birth of the 2nd American Revolution on our Timeline, birth of a Civil War. Time will tell for sure.

I know some of this may all seem off topic, but it's really related to John Titor. It's things he warned us about. On to the next...:)

2. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Here's a man who claims to have Time Traveled, and he has proof on his cell phone. This story is fascinating!

Now that I've figured out we can embed Videos, here's the last message from John Titor from November 19, 2009, entitled,
    "JOHN TITOR LETTER 177 TEMPUS EDAX RERUM".

3. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Here is Jay Cheel's documentary, "Obsessed and Scientific" about Time Travel and John Titor...

PART ONE

PART TWO

4. Himalayan Hermit

Himalayan Hermit Senior Member

I think this person's story has been debunked (though I've not confirmed it myself). Apparently, there were several inconsistencies found in his story + video both. But it was still wacky!

5. Num7

Num7 Administrator Staff Member

I remember this guy. I didn't know if it was or not a hoax though. I'd be curious to know what are the flaws in his story that may expose it as a hoax.

6. Himalayan Hermit

It's hard to say, but I recall reading about different facial features, forehead size, inconsistent tattoo design, etc. Moreover, I don't think he provided any details either. He simply stated that he crawled underneath his sink > ended up in a sunny meadow where he met his future self > and then crawled back out to his kitchen.

7. Rosco..Jones

Rosco..Jones Active Member

8. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Hi Rosco, I'm a little confused about your post. Is the part addressing me in the box (with olive green font) written by you? It's confusing, because it looks like you are posting a 'quote', but I don't see it posted anywhere else.

Okay, after rereading it, I believe it is from you. Yes, please call me 'Sam', and I'm glad you're enjoying the Patent.

~Sam~ :)

9. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

RE: THE MAN WHO TRAVELED THROUGH TIME (VIDEO)

I have not found any compelling evidence that debunked the testimony of the man in the video. I visually compared the two men, i.e. their features, noses, tatoos, etc. and they definitely appear to be the same man, only different in age. If anyone has any evidence that supports this being a hoax, please share it with us.

10. Himalayan Hermit

Will have to check these vids out. What do you know, we finally see Mr Haber in person now!! Did you know that many people suspect that Larry Haber fabricated the entire JT story and he himself was JT in reality. I remember when I was listening to C2C AM show on JT where George Noory interviewed Oliver Williams - George asked "Oliver, are you John Titor"? and then they both laughed :D

11. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Larry Haber has always been around. He never was in hiding. I heard the gossip. Haber is definitely not John Titor. Neither is Haber's brother John Titor. (I consider Larry Haber another JT martyr, as the whole JT matter has brought nothing but harassment upon him.

This letter is supposed to have been written by John's Mother. I believe it went to Larry Haber when he was hired as their attorney, but it's been so long, I can't remember. I believe it was supposed to have accompanied the letter further below.

[​IMG]

(I found this in my research notes. I believe that Larry Haber has since said he has seen the departure video that was made when John left our Timeline. I imagine that is the 'best piece of evidence'.)

The following is the translation of the letter written below it. This letter accompanied the letter written by John Titor’s mother as the “best piece of evidence” and was given to Attorney Larry Haber by the person representing the family.

Dear [omitted],

Congratulations on your induction into the IBM
    Quarter Century Club. Was it really [omitted] years ago
    when we met on the [omitted] project and wound up
    together on the 5100 in building 101. (?)

Remember the meetings with the APL inventors both
    in Minnesota and California, trying to get our
    unique requirements approved, which we always did.

You should certainly take credit for solving
    these little calendar problems no one else
    caught.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

[​IMG]

12. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Here is a photo of my own Journals of Research that I made when researching John Titor back in 2005. Correction, there are 8 journals in all. I previously said there were 9. It's been awhile. :)

[​IMG]

Num7 likes this.
  13. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

For those who haven't seen them, here are photos of the Time Machine (inside the vehicle) that John Titor posted on the Internet... (It's been a few years since I've looked at these.)

I BELIEVE THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN INSIDE THE TRUCK THAT JOHN PURCHASED, AFTER HE SOLD THE CAR THAT HE ARRIVED IN. (That is a Rifle standing next to the seat. I can't remember what kind, but I have it written down somewhere.)

[​IMG]

I BELIEVE THIS WAS INSIDE THE 'CLASSIC' CAR THAT JOHN ARRIVED IN.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's photos of the Manual that John posted...They may not be in the right order...I can't tell when posting them, but I will try.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

I obtained this image in a different batch, but I can't recall where. I believe it is one that John posted, but I can't recall the details.
    [​IMG]

I don't remember the details on this photos either.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

EMBLEM

[​IMG]

14. Himalayan Hermit

Hmm..why do you think Larry Haber would disagree to showing the departure video to - say a select group of time travel researchers/scientists (Michio Kaku or others?)..Not sure if this has been requested.
    But ahh.. you can't really prove anything to anyone with a video EVEN if it was real, which can always be faked. So forget this point :)
    Now THAT video is something I'd like to steal :D

15. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

These are NOT photos posted by John Titor, but I believe this is the same type of rifle (Mossberg?) that John had in his truck. (Not exact, but similar.)

[​IMG]

Again, this is NOT a photo posted by John, but this is a photo of an IBM 5100 Computer, like the one John said he came to get on his 'mission'.

[​IMG]

16. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Haber said he saw the video. I don't know if he has a copy.

You said, "Now THAT video is something I'd like to steal." You are not alone. (I'm not speaking for myself.) I'm sure that's one of the reasons why the video has never been made public. It would pose a danger to anyone related to the video, including the owner(s). There are people out there who would kill for that evidence.

17. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Sorry, but it's been so long, I don't remember the details on this document, but I think it had to do with the sale of John's classic car when he sold it. Perhaps someone who remembers it can post details.

[​IMG]

18. Himalayan Hermit

WOW. It's obvious that you've gone high and low on this topic. I think that you will make a perfect candidate on C2C AM show to be interviewed on JT. I think Oliver Williams was there 3 yrs ago and it might be time to revive the topic. No?

Also, have you shared this research with anyone in the field or otherwise?

19. titorite

titorite Senior Member

Shotgun... Not rifle... it is a shot gun. ;)

Just behind it is a fire extinguisher and behind that is... ???? An old style stereo? The modified IBM 5100? ... Anyone else got a guess?

On the bedding I would bet those are the C204 instruction manuals

[​IMG]

20. Samstwitch

Samstwitch Senior Member

Hi HH, Thanks for the reply. No, I have never shown my research to anyone. As I said, Jay Cheel (creator of film "Obsessed and Scientific") asked if he could interview me for 2 documentaries, but I declined due to the craziness and hatred shown to anyone who believes or is involved in John Titor matter. What's happened to Larry Haber is a perfect example. He is accused, ridiculed, and stalked constantly.

Unfortunately, Oliver Williams doesn't even pronounce John's surname correctly...which tells me he could not be well read on John's postings, otherwise he would know John's surname is an anagram for "Time Travel-OR" pronounced "Ti-tor" as in "mi-nor", with an 'i' sound, not an "ee" sound.

P.S. I added more photos to my previous post with John's photos and in the post with the letter regarding IBM team (from John's Mother), so be sure to check them out.