I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

HDRKID

Hi Sarah:
John Titor could have told us more about big events that were near. For example, he could have shown us drones delivering packages or other technology that is soon common. Like he could have given us a heads up on driverless cars. Instead, he talked about fuel cells becoming a big technology in coming years.

Back to the coffee in the early morning. Dad says that he like the McD coffee for seniors. It is only 50 cents in our area. According to him, it is a lot better than char bucks as well as less expensive. Best wishes to you in our new year.

senior_coffee_mug-r6a99810efee843009c0bf1cf69bbc047_x7jgr_8byvr_324.jpg

SarahAlways

Ok. Maybe we should start a thread entitled, "How John Titor's posts have failed to meet your personal expectations." It seems like it might be a popular one. ; )

Last edited:

SarahAlways

Hi Sarah:
John Titor could have told us more about big events that were near. For example, he could have shown us drones delivering packages or other technology that is soon common. Like he could have given us a heads up on driverless cars. Instead, he talked about fuel cells becoming a big technology in coming years.

Back to the coffee in the early morning. Dad says that he like the McD coffee for seniors. It is only 50 cents in our area. According to him, it is a lot better than char bucks as well as less expensive. Best wishes to you in our new year.

I don't remember him talking about fuel cells, but I trust you are right. This article was published yesterday.
New Hyundai Fuel Cell SUV With Longer Mile Range Slated To Be Released In 2018

Of course, I'm not claiming that is proof and I am not trying to sway your opinion.

p.s. have you tried 8 o'clock coffee? It's pretty good and inexpensive ; )

Last edited:

ddp

If John could not get back to his original time line how was he supposed to get a computer and bring it back to a time line he could not return to?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
If John could not get back to his original time line how was he supposed to get a computer and bring it back to a time line he could not return to?

He stated twice that he could return to his original timeline, but that whole story was bogus. It was not irrelevant, however, because it contained information within the story. Someone obviously wanted the Habers to spread the fake story.

titorite

I remember titor writing about not kissing or shaking hands with people you dont know and also not to be to trusting in the food production of others.

... i maybe paraphrasing.

And boy howdy look at the jumpy chinease india hick up there.

SergiusPaulus

@titorite I found John in 2009. My girlfriend had just committed suicide. I had my laptop in a cafe setting at my church. I was mad at God, asking what was his plan for me. I was quickly lead to Einstein wikipedia. I studied einstein off and on in military and post. I was in Desert Storm in 1991 which in 2013 experienced an alternative outcome, verbally. (So that is a mystery to me) I researched JT off and on a few years. One passing site had other images of supposedly JT for a short time. There are so many sites its hard to know which one. I wanted to explore using http://web.archive.org/http://url to find cached pages. The images I briefly saw took me back to a chance meeting in 1993 in Seattle, outside Seatac area where Boeing is. The man said to follow NASA. With Musk trying to beat NASA the space race now is a questionable outcome. On TTF the new JT account was created May 13, 2020. His message speaks of Estartis on youtube videos of space marines. My employer was a test bed for the Quake engine in late 1990's. They produced Sin and Half-Life for recruiting purposes via game playing. MY CEO won the NOBEL prize for physics regarding Light technology. The JT black and white is spooky for me due to looking in the mirror. In 2014 Zeshua stopped by a forum. I asked her to save my dead girlfriend. She responded this past winter. She passed my email to my girlfriend which got to her a few months before her obituary date of death. We were living in different cities at that time. My email included her obituary, like McFly telling Doc about Libyans. Doppelgängers give me a headache. last year on some Vincent Price dark TV program my girlfriend's 99% doppelgänger showed up in a scene. Her combat husband knocks on her door with a service dog. She was told he had died years before. So I changed the channel so I could move on. In 2013 era I think they were producing Messenger movie I thought for big screen. When I met Zeshua in a forum I told her that John Titor was an acrostic like Icthus is. For JT it was John (the Revelator of the Bible) Time TO Return, TITOR. Helping the WORLD prepare for the Millenial Reign of 1000 years before a Rapture. Later I found out Raptures happen all the time. Its not a church rapture its a gift for obedience to individuals. Im an open book. I had a NDE in 1994 so whatever....

Last edited:

SergiusPaulus

In 2013 my FB newsfeed was full of stuff. One day it had a emcee on a stage with a grey square covering his head. It was a game I guess. I said it was a MC squared. There was a comment reply. I said its relative. Then for fun I said hello john titor. Immediately I got a reply "propaganda?" I said novice. I have an art degree like Da Vinci did. So his code movie has too many uncanny parallels to my life. I met a Richard Brown in 1993. So to see the name Dan Brown as an author sounds like benefits of a privileged conversation.

SergiusPaulus

@titorite Sorry. bad memories. The device in your avatar is interesting. The glass tube below is a vacuum perhaps? I was looking at a CRT TV recently to understand white noise phenomenon better. Michael Keaton did a hollywood version of White Noise years after Poltergeist did their version.