I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Samstwitch

About CJD, aka Mad Cow Disease...I've known about it for at least 15 years. Researched and followed news on it after hearing about it on Art Bell's shows. Then John Titor warned us about it. I too believe that many Alzheimer's patients are misdiagnosed and actually suffer from CJD. The USA has cases of cows with CJD, but as everything else, the U.S government hides it from the public. I stopped eating beef many years ago, because of Mad Cow Disease.

As far as politics go, I think John's post-apocalypse government was on the right track. They more or less adopted what the Tea Party wants, went back to the Basics of Constitutional Rights, did away with Income Tax, took the power away from Federal Government, and let individual state's make the necessary laws and decisions. I like the idea of having 5 Presidents represent the USA, which eliminates giving too much power to one elected official.

(From the what John said, it appears that they had no more Social Security or Medicare, but he said the elderly and orphans were very much looked after by community. Part of that I'm sure is because seniors know 'the old ways' of doing things that will be much needed knowledge in a post-war scenario.)

One thing is for sure...The U.S. government today is one of the most corrupt in the world...because of the LIES! Americans are lied to about everything. I've researched a plethora of very contraversial subjects for many years, everything from alien abductions to government conspiracies. Everything the public is told is lies.

I believe the Occupy Movement is the birth of the 2nd American Revolution on our Timeline, birth of a Civil War. Time will tell for sure.

I know some of this may all seem off topic, but it's really related to John Titor. It's things he warned us about. On to the next...:)

Samstwitch

Here's a man who claims to have Time Traveled, and he has proof on his cell phone. This story is fascinating!

Now that I've figured out we can embed Videos, here's the last message from John Titor from November 19, 2009, entitled,
"JOHN TITOR LETTER 177 TEMPUS EDAX RERUM".

Samstwitch

Here is Jay Cheel's documentary, "Obsessed and Scientific" about Time Travel and John Titor...

PART ONE

PART TWO

Himalayan Hermit

Here's a man who claims to have Time Traveled, and he has proof on his cell phone. This story is fascinating!

I think this person's story has been debunked (though I've not confirmed it myself). Apparently, there were several inconsistencies found in his story + video both. But it was still wacky!

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I remember this guy. I didn't know if it was or not a hoax though. I'd be curious to know what are the flaws in his story that may expose it as a hoax.

Himalayan Hermit

It's hard to say, but I recall reading about different facial features, forehead size, inconsistent tattoo design, etc. Moreover, I don't think he provided any details either. He simply stated that he crawled underneath his sink > ended up in a sunny meadow where he met his future self > and then crawled back out to his kitchen.

Rosco..Jones

Hi Rosco, I won't be able to participate in the physics and mechanics aspect, as I'm not gifted in that area, but I will surely be reading your contributions to this thread. BTW, in case you haven't seen it, here is the link to the (John's) Time Machine Patent, filed April 6, 2006 (but I don't know who actually filed it):

http://www.freepatentsonline.com/20060073976.pdf

Sam (OK to address you as such?)
The link to the patent is great! I'm about halfway through reading it.
Needless to say, it provides a new perspective on the nature of space-time.
It has given me ways to understand things I haven't been able to put into words.
Once done, I will be looking into complex space-time and a few other things.
If the concepts espoused in the patent have any validity, and I believe they do, this is a major advancement of understanding the nature of the cosmos.
I'm surprised I haven't run across this earlier.
I'll be back, once I get an opportunity to delve into this a tad more.

Samstwitch

Hi Rosco, I'm a little confused about your post. Is the part addressing me in the box (with olive green font) written by you? It's confusing, because it looks like you are posting a 'quote', but I don't see it posted anywhere else.

Okay, after rereading it, I believe it is from you. Yes, please call me 'Sam', and I'm glad you're enjoying the Patent.

~Sam~ :)

Samstwitch

RE: THE MAN WHO TRAVELED THROUGH TIME (VIDEO)

I have not found any compelling evidence that debunked the testimony of the man in the video. I visually compared the two men, i.e. their features, noses, tatoos, etc. and they definitely appear to be the same man, only different in age. If anyone has any evidence that supports this being a hoax, please share it with us.

Himalayan Hermit

Here is Jay Cheel's documentary, "Obsessed and Scientific" about Time Travel and John Titor...
Will have to check these vids out. What do you know, we finally see Mr Haber in person now!! Did you know that many people suspect that Larry Haber fabricated the entire JT story and he himself was JT in reality. I remember when I was listening to C2C AM show on JT where George Noory interviewed Oliver Williams - George asked "Oliver, are you John Titor"? and then they both laughed :D