I Am An Expert On John Titor. Feel Free To Engage Me In Conversation

Samstwitch

What do you know, we finally see Mr Haber in person now!! Did you know that many people suspect that Larry Haber fabricated the entire JT story and he himself was JT in reality. I remember when I was listening to C2C AM show on JT where George Noory interviewed Oliver Williams - George asked "Oliver, are you John Titor"? and then they both laughed :D

Larry Haber has always been around. He never was in hiding. I heard the gossip. Haber is definitely not John Titor. Neither is Haber's brother John Titor. (I consider Larry Haber another JT martyr, as the whole JT matter has brought nothing but harassment upon him.

This letter is supposed to have been written by John's Mother. I believe it went to Larry Haber when he was hired as their attorney, but it's been so long, I can't remember. I believe it was supposed to have accompanied the letter further below.

JohnTitorNEWletterfromMother.jpg

(I found this in my research notes. I believe that Larry Haber has since said he has seen the departure video that was made when John left our Timeline. I imagine that is the 'best piece of evidence'.)

The following is the translation of the letter written below it. This letter accompanied the letter written by John Titor’s mother as the “best piece of evidence” and was given to Attorney Larry Haber by the person representing the family.

Dear [omitted],

Congratulations on your induction into the IBM
Quarter Century Club. Was it really [omitted] years ago
when we met on the [omitted] project and wound up
together on the 5100 in building 101. (?)

Remember the meetings with the APL inventors both
in Minnesota and California, trying to get our
unique requirements approved, which we always did.

You should certainly take credit for solving
these little calendar problems no one else
caught.

I wish you the best of luck in the future.

Sincerely,

LetterreferredtobyJohnTitorsmotherjpg.jpg

Samstwitch

Here is a photo of my own Journals of Research that I made when researching John Titor back in 2005. Correction, there are 8 journals in all. I previously said there were 9. It's been awhile. :)

8Volumessideview.jpg

Samstwitch

For those who haven't seen them, here are photos of the Time Machine (inside the vehicle) that John Titor posted on the Internet... (It's been a few years since I've looked at these.)

I BELIEVE THIS PHOTO WAS TAKEN INSIDE THE TRUCK THAT JOHN PURCHASED, AFTER HE SOLD THE CAR THAT HE ARRIVED IN. (That is a Rifle standing next to the seat. I can't remember what kind, but I have it written down somewhere.)

TMachineinsidetruckrifle.jpg

I BELIEVE THIS WAS INSIDE THE 'CLASSIC' CAR THAT JOHN ARRIVED IN.

TMachineinsidecar1.jpg

Takenfromfathersvideocamerainsidetruck2.jpg

TMachineinsidecar2.jpg

Here's photos of the Manual that John posted...They may not be in the right order...I can't tell when posting them, but I will try.

JTManualOperatingInstructionsPg1.jpg

OperatingManualPg4.jpg

OperatingManualPg3.jpg

OperatingManualPg5.jpg

I obtained this image in a different batch, but I can't recall where. I believe it is one that John posted, but I can't recall the details.
PT4.jpg

I don't remember the details on this photos either.

JohnTitorDocumentNEWPerformanceSpecificationsjpg.jpg

JohnTitorDocumentNEWSectionIDescription.jpg

EMBLEM

JohnTitorEmblem.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

Larry Haber has always been around. He never was in hiding. I heard the gossip. Haber is definitely not John Titor. Neither is Haber's brother John Titor. (I consider Larry Haber another JT martyr, as the whole JT matter has brought nothing but harassment upon him.

(I found this in my research notes. I believe that Larry Haber has since said he has seen the departure video that was made when John left our Timeline. I imagine that is the 'best piece of evidence'.)

Hmm..why do you think Larry Haber would disagree to showing the departure video to - say a select group of time travel researchers/scientists (Michio Kaku or others?)..Not sure if this has been requested.
But ahh.. you can't really prove anything to anyone with a video EVEN if it was real, which can always be faked. So forget this point :)
Now THAT video is something I'd like to steal :D

Samstwitch

These are NOT photos posted by John Titor, but I believe this is the same type of rifle (Mossberg?) that John had in his truck. (Not exact, but similar.)

PhotoMossbergRifleMarinefromBattalionLandingTeamSept2003CampLejeune.jpg

Again, this is NOT a photo posted by John, but this is a photo of an IBM 5100 Computer, like the one John said he came to get on his 'mission'.

ibm-5100.jpg

Samstwitch

Hmm..why do you think Larry Haber would disagree to showing the departure video to - say a select group of time travel researchers/scientists (Michio Kaku or others?)..Not sure if this has been requested.
But ahh.. you can't really prove anything to anyone with a video EVEN if it was real, which can always be faked. So forget this point :)
Now THAT video is something I'd like to steal :D

Haber said he saw the video. I don't know if he has a copy.

You said, "Now THAT video is something I'd like to steal." You are not alone. (I'm not speaking for myself.) I'm sure that's one of the reasons why the video has never been made public. It would pose a danger to anyone related to the video, including the owner(s). There are people out there who would kill for that evidence.

Samstwitch

Sorry, but it's been so long, I don't remember the details on this document, but I think it had to do with the sale of John's classic car when he sold it. Perhaps someone who remembers it can post details.

JohnTitorDocumentNEWDMVDoc3-26-01.jpg

Himalayan Hermit

Here is a photo of my own Journals of Research that I made when researching John Titor back in 2005. Correction, there are 8 journals in all. I previously said there were 9. It's been awhile. :)

8Volumessideview.jpg
WOW. It's obvious that you've gone high and low on this topic. I think that you will make a perfect candidate on C2C AM show to be interviewed on JT. I think Oliver Williams was there 3 yrs ago and it might be time to revive the topic. No?

Also, have you shared this research with anyone in the field or otherwise?

titorite

Shotgun... Not rifle... it is a shot gun. ;)

Just behind it is a fire extinguisher and behind that is... ???? An old style stereo? The modified IBM 5100? ... Anyone else got a guess?

On the bedding I would bet those are the C204 instruction manuals

TMachineinsidetruckrifle.jpg

Samstwitch

WOW. It's obvious that you've gone high and low on this topic. I think that you will make a perfect candidate on C2C AM show to be interviewed on JT. I think Oliver Williams was there 3 yrs ago and it might be time to revive the topic. No?

Also, have you shared this research with anyone in the field or otherwise?

Hi HH, Thanks for the reply. No, I have never shown my research to anyone. As I said, Jay Cheel (creator of film "Obsessed and Scientific") asked if he could interview me for 2 documentaries, but I declined due to the craziness and hatred shown to anyone who believes or is involved in John Titor matter. What's happened to Larry Haber is a perfect example. He is accused, ridiculed, and stalked constantly.

Unfortunately, Oliver Williams doesn't even pronounce John's surname correctly...which tells me he could not be well read on John's postings, otherwise he would know John's surname is an anagram for "Time Travel-OR" pronounced "Ti-tor" as in "mi-nor", with an 'i' sound, not an "ee" sound.

P.S. I added more photos to my previous post with John's photos and in the post with the letter regarding IBM team (from John's Mother), so be sure to check them out.