Confirmed Hoax I Am Immortal

Ealdmann

First, let me apologize is this is the incorrect category; the other options did not seem accurate enough. Feel free to move this entry wherever the operators believe it should be.

I have never confessed this to anyone, and as such I will be cautious in revealing things that may compromise my identity. However, I'm curious what reactions and questions this may garner from the membership here and believe the internet to be an anonymous enough vessel with which to experiment with this.

From what I can ascertain, I was born around 6 B.C. in the region that is now southern Luxembourg or Germany. I physically aged until I was approximately 30, though it took several more years to realize what was happening, and even then it was my community that pointed it out. I was named a sorcerer and an abomination by the religious population and was forced out for fear of being persecuted.

Since then I've lived a nomadic (but fulfilling) life, ensuring I stay in any given community for a relatively short period of time such that I'm not discovered for what I am. I am content in my existence and find joy in conversing with and helping others.

I realize this claim will potentially be met with hostile questions and accusations and I understand that perspective. However, I should point out that my intention is to engage in stimulating conversation... Not defend myself from those who endeavor to charge their own ego.

I am open to any questions which will not jeopardize my identity or location.

Of peace and prosperity,
Ealdmann

kcwildman

Beastmaster
wow thanks for posting on this site we will be most interested in hearing your story and hopefully learning from your wisdom.
1. being a young person at the time were you awear of the life of CHRIST ????
2. being born in Germany were you still there when King Arthur was said to have been in power???
3. how did you come to choose this site for your experiment ??

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
Interesting. What do you have to say on the subject of ancient aliens?

StarLord

While I accept that we as Soul are Immortal, experiencing the necessary lessons via reincarnation which makes us basically millions of years old, what would be the sense in one single turn having to deal with the passing of ones loved ones as their bodies
fail time after time.

If it was me, I would have invested in corn futures a long time ago...

Your story is very close to the movie about a College professor moving and his fellow professors visit him for a farewell party and during that party he reveals that part of his never ending journey like yours has to do with him being Jesus. Which of course blows away a few of the party goers as it completely crushes their faith. It's bit slow but if you can stick through it, has a great ending.

TimeWizardCosmo

Zenith
StarLord has a point. Wouldn't the constant loss of your friends and loved ones through more than 2,000 years negatively affect you? Mortality is a good part of what gives life and relationships meaning.

I have some patients I'd like to introduce you to, seems you have lots in common but they are on a locked, max. security ward and heavly sedated.

Grayson

Conspiracy Cafe
First, let me apologize is this is the incorrect category; the other options did not seem accurate enough. Feel free to move this entry wherever the operators believe it should be.

I have never confessed this to anyone, and as such I will be cautious in revealing things that may compromise my identity. However, I'm curious what reactions and questions this may garner from the membership here and believe the internet to be an anonymous enough vessel with which to experiment with this.

From what I can ascertain, I was born around 6 B.C. in the region that is now southern Luxembourg or Germany. I physically aged until I was approximately 30, though it took several more years to realize what was happening, and even then it was my community that pointed it out. I was named a sorcerer and an abomination by the religious population and was forced out for fear of being persecuted.

Since then I've lived a nomadic (but fulfilling) life, ensuring I stay in any given community for a relatively short period of time such that I'm not discovered for what I am. I am content in my existence and find joy in conversing with and helping others.

I realize this claim will potentially be met with hostile questions and accusations and I understand that perspective. However, I should point out that my intention is to engage in stimulating conversation... Not defend myself from those who endeavor to charge their own ego.

I am open to any questions which will not jeopardize my identity or location.

Of peace and prosperity,
Ealdmann

How did you come to exist in this state of grace?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Do you know other people like you?

What are the greatest, most important things you came to know, learn or understand over the last 20 centuries?

Thanks, and by the way, welcome to Paranormalis. :)