Confirmed Hoax I Am Immortal

Epsilon

Have you ever wondered how you gained this and going further have you discovered exactly what it is. I am aware this response is a few months late coming.

omeir

Hello,
You are not alone Ealdmann fellow. I do believe you know that though? Ahhhh, but it was another time wasn't it? Our paths hath crossed before. Not one to over emphasize the ego are you? It's all for the clan. It is our destiny.

To the curious, please accept my most gracious apologies, I'm not here to satisfy your inquiries, just penning to offer my sincere salutations to Ealdmann.

I view this whole internet thing as just another passing fad, quite sure you understand.

Kind regards

lordalmighty1

just curious to this, i would love to be a long lived human being, to witness countless centuries unfold would be awesome.
how many wars have you been part of?
did you invent anything or reinvent anything of note?
or do you have antiques from your many past lives so to speak?
can you tell us of older day sciences like magic and do you have the abilities to perform such wonders?

kurisu

First, let me apologize is this is the incorrect category; the other options did not seem accurate enough. Feel free to move this entry wherever the operators believe it should be.

I have never confessed this to anyone, and as such I will be cautious in revealing things that may compromise my identity. However, I'm curious what reactions and questions this may garner from the membership here and believe the internet to be an anonymous enough vessel with which to experiment with this.

From what I can ascertain, I was born around 6 B.C. in the region that is now southern Luxembourg or Germany. I physically aged until I was approximately 30, though it took several more years to realize what was happening, and even then it was my community that pointed it out. I was named a sorcerer and an abomination by the religious population and was forced out for fear of being persecuted.

Since then I've lived a nomadic (but fulfilling) life, ensuring I stay in any given community for a relatively short period of time such that I'm not discovered for what I am. I am content in my existence and find joy in conversing with and helping others.

I realize this claim will potentially be met with hostile questions and accusations and I understand that perspective. However, I should point out that my intention is to engage in stimulating conversation... Not defend myself from those who endeavor to charge their own ego.

I am open to any questions which will not jeopardize my identity or location.

Of peace and prosperity,
Ealdmann

How does the process work in healing? Like if I were to cut your hand what would the healing be like? Also you seem like in your post your not sure exactly how you came to become immortal

Rosco..Jones

Being immortal (so far anyway) I would imagine that time takes on a deeper sense. We can watch the changing of seasons, one into the next repeating every year. In living a 2,000 year span, you have been able to view changes over centuries. The world has changed over and over again too. So..... what do you think of the 12.21.2012 date and the fuss about it?

BlastTyrant

Ok i have to ask and i apolagize before hand, But if i were to cut off your head would i gain your powers?

Are you Immune to all forms of damage such as bullets or blunt and or pointy objects? what if i had a +3 Flaming long sword? "ok sarcasm is done now"

Also seeing as my main studys are in ET and Ghosts, i would tend to think your prescence would not only alert the ET's but anything evil and good alike would be after you for the powers you pocess i imagine the ET's would be probing the heck outta you as well to find whats causing your condition.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
That "Can you die?" question sounds pretty interesting to me.

Maybe he can die but just doesn't age. He just appears to have a pretty strong immune system and heals quickly.

Samstwitch

You're immortal :rolleyes: ...and I'm Samantha from 'Bewitched'! :ROFLMAO:

How did you tread water during the Great Flood? :eek:
God said Noah and his family were the only survivors. :cautious:

Rosco..Jones

Sam, Ealdmann was born ~6 BC, little late for the flood.

Immortality (great self healing and immunities) could be the result of gene mutation or an unusual sequence of genes that normally would have a very low probability of coming into existence. If it can happen; it will happen. If it does happen once; it will happen again. As their offspring spread these genes amongst the population , there will be pockets of high disease resistance, of living longer and fast healing. These are dominating traits that will cause the percentage to steadily increase in the population.

Immortality of this nature is one of a tenuous nature, a borrowed immortality. If you are careful and don't do anything stupid, you can live for a very long time. But, if you fall while rock climbing; are in a plane crash; join a combat unit in the Army or whatever, your chance of living a long time drops rapidly. Being immortal does not mean you are Superman. Things happen and many things can kill you, bullets don't bounce off.

Hey Ealdmann! How many children have you had?
Is what I am suggesting going in the right direction?