Confirmed Hoax I Am Immortal

BlastTyrant

Man i need to watch some of these movies so i can be up to date with immortals, my knowledge only extends past vampires/ highlanders/ and other certain beings.

notoverrated

idk i think im going to have to call BS on this one your just not giving anything that can solidify your claims. now idk exactly what would but if you have something that could i would love to hear it cause your story seems interesting if true.

Rosco..Jones

That which does not kill me, only postpones the inevitable.
I'm looking forward to when my life draws to a close.
But, I see it as a new beginning, not a finalization of everything.

Peregrini

titorite said:
On a side note... Do you know how cells metabolise hydrogen we get from water we drink?
It has taken me awhile to get to this question, sorry, but before I get into biochem, if that's not what you're asking about, can you explain your question a bit more.

Justinian

I don't know if real or fake. But just interesting to pretend for a few that the what if game.. what if he's telling the truth? then ask a few questions and see where it goes.

I'm interested to know about different wars he's seen throughout history.
And if he's done anything historically important that has shaped the course of our world.

LIke I said.. regardless of true or not.. it's not the point. It's the point of the answer and making your mind run wild with the possibilities.

And yes.. this movie was pretty epic. I thought it was pretty awesome. I mean taking a movie and basing it all in a small cabin and having people just talking. And still then coming out with an epic movie like that.. Bixby did a really good job.

Himalayan Hermit

I don't know if real or fake. But just interesting to pretend for a few that the what if game.. what if he's telling the truth? then ask a few questions and see where it goes.

I'm interested to know about different wars he's seen throughout history.
And if he's done anything historically important that has shaped the course of our world.

LIke I said.. regardless of true or not.. it's not the point. It's the point of the answer and making your mind run wild with the possibilities.

And yes.. this movie was pretty epic. I thought it was pretty awesome. I mean taking a movie and basing it all in a small cabin and having people just talking. And still then coming out with an epic movie like that.. Bixby did a really good job.
I fully support your statement. Anything that can make us think outside the BOX and beyond our pre conceived notions and set norms - should be welcomed! Whether fake or true is a secondary point.

In regards to this post, I am not going to buy it. Looks like a rip off of the movie "Man from Earth" but again, we can't really disprove the story just like OP can't prove it.

titorite

titorite said:
On a side note... Do you know how cells metabolise hydrogen we get from water we drink?
It has taken me awhile to get to this question, sorry, but before I get into biochem, if that's not what you're asking about, can you explain your question a bit more.

Yes, Our cells, in this day and age are exposed to more things that never existed in our past.. ... Pollutions, artificals unprocessable foods, accendental ingestions of shit like chemicals, oils, work hazards... I'm sure you've gotten nasty stuff into you before....

Our livers process it....

OUr cells live on oxygen and hydrogen... Hydrogen is the fuel.

Metablosing that fuel from the floridated water.... sure we can do that...

Metablosing electrolized reduced water that has lossened the bonds of the H2O ... well that our bodies can do more efficiently..

More Hydrogen is absorbed into our system easier.

More fuel for the cells, less energy used to divide, more telemores left after division, a longer life span...

I have no idea how much longer.

Sliders

Are you able to post/scan/upload, any paintings or pictures you might have taken of your self (or maybe even the white house or things like that.. ) going back over the years...? (you mentioned you have been in North America for 300 years now)

How is it that your cells do not age? At what age did you stop aging ? How have you managed not to get killed (by man or natural catastrophies)? If you are worried about your identity, why are you using a computer connected to the internet (i.p. address)? are you on the move using different PC's as you post (maybe going to the library)? I have many more questions I'll stop at these for now ? Thank you for your time !