I Am John Titor

Timetravel_-1

I have difficulty understanding how posting once requesting the cessation of using my persona in jest lumps me in as a village idiot.

However, I am pleased to see you all avoided the 2011 Civil War I warned of on a parallel timeline. Thanks to this you can look forward to many positive changes around October 28th of this year.

Be well.

TempusErusRerum_0

I have difficulty understanding how posting once requesting the cessation of using my persona in jest lumps me in as a village idiot.

However, I am pleased to see you all avoided the 2011 Civil War I warned of on a parallel timeline. Thanks to this you can look forward to many positive changes around October 28th of this year.

Be well.

Oh really? You mean the 2004 civil war? You're not one.

shield

Dude when are you gonna write your sci-fi book? I will be happy to read this ficiton. Hell, you could make millions then go "back" to your time and live it up man.

HDRKID

Hi Numenorean7:

Those are lists of who posted what, so you can tell apart the two johns.

o_0

John1 handled the NOV POSTS & JAN POSTS.
John2 handled the DEC POSTS & FEB POSTS.

Chip Lewis

Hello to all. My name is John Titor. Or rather, I am one of the men you know as John. In reality, there are 8 different John Titors. As the previous to Johns explained in their revelations in the years of 1998 to 2001, the multiverse theory was correct, proving that there are several parallel universes. This was discovered in P3 or Parallel Universe 3 (this universe being P2, and I coming from P1) when a company known as Dasek Technologies used a Large Hadron Collider like machine to simulate the formation of their universe. The particals, in accordance to the P3's different physics, collapsed due to a mathematical error in the amount of force needed to produce such "Big Bang" like results. The collapsation caused a major ripple in space-time due to the deadly mixture of particles and the P3 physics. The ripple caused a rip in the delicate membrane of the P3 space-time, causing a wormhole connecting P3 to P4. The P3 space exploration programs helped the P4 scientists set up their wormhole to P2, and then P1.
The name John Titor is a pseudonym used by the Time Traveler's Program (TTP). John was and is a common anonymous first name. Titor represented the delicate nature of the wormholes teetering between existence.
As of now, it is the third of July in 2011. I will answer any questions about the two Johns before me and about my role in this.

Have you contacted Pamela and passed her test? Until she reports back here (as she has in the past) you're officially a raving lunatic with sociopathic tendencies.