I am looking for a 2005-2007 Gibbs HDR with Numerical Dials

correction123

I had a gibbs numerical tuning knobs about 8 years ago and the machine ran fairly well for me. I sold the unit to purchase his 2014 newer model and I didn't like it because of the tuning knobs had no numbers.

I know, I know, what differences does it make, well that is my secret! :) Anyways, I am looking for anyone willing to sell the older version Gibbs HDR about 2007-2008 models.

(Not the ones purchase anywhere else except from Steven Gibbs, not looking for them that were purchased from E-bay or HDR Enterprises). It's not just the tuning knobs I want but the original design itself when Steve sold to me in 2007.

I am willing to take it off your hands for $200.00 but it must work and at least come with the T-Bar Magnet and the box should be in reasonably good shape and the insides not tampered with. If you have such a machine collecting dust in your garage or closet and you need some additional cash, then email me:

[email protected] Note: I was on Coast to Coast with George Norey and Steven Gibbs with Patricia Ress several years ago, I talked about going to the Civil War era.

Again if you want to sell your model to me, just contact me at this address and we will make arrangements using Paypal so I can pay you swiftly and easily for your machine. I only need one so first come first served.

Thanks Time Travelers!

Last edited:

TimeFlipper

I have some knobs that are exactly like the ones used in that fantastic movie, This is spinal tap...
Their amps had volume controls that went up from 1 to 11 :D

correction123

I had a gibbs numerical tuning knobs about 8 years ago and the machine ran fairly well for me. I sold the unit to purchase his 2014 newer model and I didn't like it because of the tuning knobs had no numbers.

I know, I know, what differences does it make, well that is my secret! :) Anyways, I am looking for anyone willing to sell the older version Gibbs HDR about 2007-2008 models.

(Not the ones purchase anywhere else except from Steven Gibbs, not looking for them that were purchased from E-bay or HDR Enterprises). It's not just the tuning knobs I want but the original design itself when Steve sold to me in 2007.

I am willing to take it off your hands for $200.00 but it must work and at least come with the T-Bar Magnet and the box should be in reasonably good shape and the insides not tampered with. If you have such a machine collecting dust in your garage or closet and you need some additional cash, then email me:

[email protected] Note: I was on Coast to Coast with George Norey and Steven Gibbs with Patricia Ress several years ago, I talked about going to the Civil War era.

Again if you want to sell your model to me, just contact me at this address and we will make arrangements using Paypal so I can pay you swiftly and easily for your machine. I only need one so first come first served.

Thanks Time Travelers!

Update: I now own a 1999 vintage model of Steven Gibbs HDR! Thanks to my friend I have known for years and sadly didn't know he even had a HDR let alone the first generation device built by Gibbs.

maxana

are the internal parts or schematic different in the older hdr models than the new hdr 2015?

I have 2 hdr, I have the 2012 and 2015 models, steven gibbs told me me when I called him up, the 2015 is a bit stronger by inserting a copper plate under the circuit board inside the hrd under the rectifier diodes...I believe it makes a stronger field.

I had a early 2000 model that I sold with numerical dials a while back, to buy new models maybe I should have kept it....you tell me, just beside the dials, I don't believe there is a difference unless the electronics inside are different?

Last edited by a moderator:

correction123

are the internal parts or schematic different in the older hdr models than the new hdr 2015?

I have 2 hdr, I have the 2012 and 2015 models, steven gibbs told me me when I called him up, the 2015 is a bit stronger by inserting a copper plate under the circuit board inside the hrd under the rectifier diodes...I believe it makes a stronger field.

I had a early 2000 model that I sold with numerical dials a while back, to buy new models maybe I should have kept it....you tell me, just beside the dials, I don't believe there is a difference unless the electronics inside are different?

That might have been a good idea keeping that old one but I can't blame you for that, I had a 2007 model that work for me like no tomorrow and later on when I started to get involved with radionic equipment it just sat in the closet until I decided to sell it, that was even a bigger mistake. I was lucky to find this vintage 1999 model. In my opinion my 2014 hardly done nothing for me, maybe one trip a month but my 2007 model took me 5-6 trips and month plus a realtime dimensional shifting while driving.