I can travel through time in my dreams

Miscellaneous

It's easy to assume you went somewhere in your imagination, dreams etc. That's why I don't take some stuff like that seriously.

TimeFlipper

There are several kinds of dream analysis, psychologists like the idea that dreams are a part of the previous days happenings which includes feelings and perceptions...those dreams are compressed into what we see as a mixed jumble of events when we are awake, this is bcause the language of the sub-conscious is symbolism...what this means is within each symbol there is a host of information contained in one single moment of dreaming (this resembles a byte in computer language)..

Another explanation of dream analysis is the biological dream in which our DNA holds all the information of human life right back to when we were cavemen, and is of course played out in our dreams again in symbolism..

@Classicalfan626 your explanation of dreams holds truth in the theory of the Morphic Field, which is a dimensional area external to ours and contains all the information from the moment our universe was created plus ours and everybodys memories that we have...The idea of senilty or any other form of memory loss is not a cause of our brains misfunctioning but of a blocking to the Morphic Field (that last part i like best of all in my advancing years mate lol ;) :D)