I did a John Titor email experiment on my ex wife

Well back in September 2008 one of my friends that I have known for years was engaged to this guy who was leaving for the Army. I thought he was a great guy and supported their engagement. Well one afternoon in a wooded area near my fathers where I go to meditate I feel a very cold wind. I turn around and all of a sudden this woman appears. For a while it looks like the light around her is 'stretched' and distorted. I recognize her as my friend though a bit older and she confirms it once I ask. She tells me she came from 2022 (or 2021 I cant remember which year) and told me that she came back in order to tell me to get her then present self to leave her fiance as he turns abusive after suffering a psychotic break in the Army. She tells me that they moved away after they got married and that I talked to her less and less. After many years of abuse she decides to try to look for me in that time to have my future self go back.

(A little background on me, I used to do time travel utilizing a similar technique though I have not done it in years however I am working on going back into it slowly.)

Well she couldn't find me in her time so she looked into ways of going back on her own and through piecing together a technique of her own she ended up back in 2004 where she talked to someone online who taught her how to control it more. Well it worked for her and she went to 08 to talk to me. She also gave me a history of my life before she told me that no one has heard from me since 2015. According to her I have a heart attack in 2010, get out of the Army (I was in as well.) in 2011 and end up working various jobs before settling for one good one. Last thing people heard from me was that I got a new job in 2015 and that was it. Nothing major happens in 2012 either according to her as well. Everything has come true so far.

She tells me she has to deal with another friend of hers whose life she is trying to alter as well and vanishes. I am in amazement and do nothing because I almost could not believe it myself (I thought I was dreaming) until the following day in which she comes to me again in the same place and asks why I have not acted. Believing this is the absolute real thing I act and tell her present self to get rid of the guy. She does and now is gonna marry a great guy.

Well since this happened my friend has had some weird stuff happen to her. She gets flashes and emotions of what has happened in the original timeline and memories that are hers but of some alternate life. She does now realize what has happened and accepts it for what it is. Even I get some of these flashes and memories as well.

Now I know some have had time slips into the past but has anyone ever done anything that may have directly or indirectly changed things, even slightly?

PamelaM

Did it look as though she was standing slightly off of the ground or was she standing on the same level you were?

this is very interesting. I hope u dont mind people asking questions it seems some people dont like it but to me this
is a very interesting encounter.

when you say the light looked stretched and distorted did the light seem to come through to this world as well or did it seem more contained ?

did you see her when she left? did she just disappear or did that light around her do anything?

was she ever outside of the light ? meaning did it fade away or did it stay with her the whole time?

PamelaM

the memories thing seems like alterviews. This must be a common side effect from time travel and we just didnt know it back then.
It could be that the closer you are to the changed event the stronger the memory change. while others that have had things rippled to them
just experience slight dejavues or even slight altervues. Its even weirder to imagine that if there is only one time traveler there are many and
our world could be in a constant state of flux or change. ripple over ripple where the ripple is the strongest where the rock hits the water.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I'm trying to make sense of this. It's almost as if our undefined path into the future, is balanced by a future that looks at the past as being undefined as well. So both the future and the past are undefined. What you remember today about the past could change tomorrow. But what is the driving force that influences the changes in the past? Is it us? Are we rewriting the past based on the choices we make for the future? This does suggest our own minds are time machines.

PamelaM

What I really wish to have is a long talk with a doctor from a time travel program to explain what exactly happens to people that are involved somehow with time travel. Too bad it is just not laid out and explained. I am sure their own people get answers from the program.

Did it look as though she was standing slightly off of the ground or was she standing on the same level you were?

this is very interesting. I hope u dont mind people asking questions it seems some people dont like it but to me this
is a very interesting encounter.

when you say the light looked stretched and distorted did the light seem to come through to this world as well or did it seem more contained ?

did you see her when she left? did she just disappear or did that light around her do anything?

was she ever outside of the light ? meaning did it fade away or did it stay with her the whole time?

I think she was slightly off the ground and became level when she stepped closer. As for the light, I could not exactly tell as it was distorted in her outline and it dissipated quickly. When she left I could see something like another landscape past her superimposed on the one around her. It enveloped her and she vanished. I walked into the area where it happened and felt a falling sensation but with nothing else really unusual.

Since then I never really seen her future self again but I feel she is still around making changes or doing something.

One thing I still wonder is if it created an alternate timeline or if it just overwrote this one?

Pam, have you done time travel?

Ren

This does suggest our own minds are time machines.

Time is relative to the observer. Since we are all observers..
For anybody who would ask again, I'm not claiming to time travel via lucid dreaming or any other mental technique.
In my opinion, the past is cold stone real.

PamelaM

As far as I know I have never time traveled on this timeline.
I do think your encounter is fascinating and has all the hallmarks
Of a real encounter. Thank you for sharing it with us.

As far as I know I have never time traveled on this timeline.
I do think your encounter is fascinating and has all the hallmarks
Of a real encounter. Thank you for sharing it with us.

Thanks everyone, it seems like ever since I stopped my involvement with time travel years ago it always seems to follow me around so I am working on getting back into it slowly. Might as well work back into it.

What experiences with time travel or other similar events have you all had?