I don't know what to believe ...

C_jami

Is this really human? DNA tests on six-inch skeleton of 'alien-looking' creature with over-sized head prove it was actually human claim scientists in new documentary

You probably talk about this already but I just found the story and I don't know how to take this I prefer thinking is a alien other then a human who lived 7-8 years on that size ..

Here the full link with documentary and pictures.

Is this really human? DNA tests on six-inch skeleton of 'alien-looking' creature with over-sized head prove it was actually human claim scientists in new documentary | Mail Online

SparkledDreamx

I'm wondering, if aliens were our ancestors, wouldn't they have the same DNA as humans? I mean there could be a slight difference, but wouldn't they claim that as a human defect? I'm not a scientist obviously, so i'm just wondering.

Kurt

One of the comments mentioned that some sort of ancient form of dwarfism may have caused it, a good logical guess but even then, kind of hard to believe that something that small could have been 5 years old...

As for the hoax theory, could still be a hoax if it was carved out of human bones as that was another theory presented in the comments. Regardless, that skeleton creeped me out.

Also, a bit of far fetched but maybe it could have been a successful experiment of the shrinkage of human bones?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Also, a bit of far fetched but maybe it could have been a successful experiment of the shrinkage of human bones?

Or better yet. Did pygmies shrink heads? Maybe this is a shrunken body.

As for belief? Looks more like entertainment to me. There is nothing there that I can personally verify. Since it has become apparent to me that if it's a belief, it's probably a lie.