I Figured Out A Way To Authenicate A Time Traveler

Kazper

GRADUATE
If Someone Claimed to be a Time Traveler I would Tell him I was going to make a Post called
"Time Traveler Authentication Test" But not tell him what the Content is.
Then I'll tell him I'm Going to post it for example on December 27 2017 .
I'll send 5 people I trust the content of the topic.
I will post the content of the subject on the date Dec 27 2017.
Then see if the time traveler can tell us what the Content is going to be.
Then the 5 people I send the topic to can verify if he or she was able to read the post before I even posted it.
This way We have 5 witnesses to say if he/she was right or wrong.
Simple lol:):sneaky:(y);)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
That would be assuming the multiple worldline theory is false.

Kazper

GRADUATE
LOL, Yeah but you need to understand the way I say things, I don't Included details, its usually just a thought that enters my head and I post it. lol:). Lets be honest pretty much everything that people post, we can actually Find a way that would never make it 100% true. There are too many unknowns to us. I just think basic with a sense of humor behind it, lol. There are way too many theories etc... to get to serious about everything. Like To me, I know for a Fact there is at least one Earth and 1 Timeline. That much we all can pretty much prove right. We hear about Multi timelines, Dimensions, Earths etc... but is it 100% a fact??? We don't know for sure. So I keep it simple, lol. IT IS ALL JUST MY OPINION ALSO. So no one can debate my opinion, because it is mine and I have free will. I seem I have to mention that in all my post, because there are so many people out there who just comment on others post and its all negative usually . :)(y);)

JimmyD

That is like Einstein's test, but includes a few more people. The same issues exist. It is only proof to those who witness everything that transpired, and there is no guarantee it isn't a collaboration or conspiratorial. And you cannot make a test for something if you don't know how it works.

In order for it to be proof of time travel, the entire time line in question and whatever is moving backwards, and basically all context and media and relevant information has to be verifiable fact observable to all.

For example: If there were a book written before you were born, and in it is undeniable cryptic message containing specific personal information identifying you and the context of your life. Everyone knows the book. Everyone knows who you are. All can be verified through apparent public witness and records, etc, etc. The whole world can plainly see your name and personal information hidden in a book written before you were born. How did it get there? THAT would be an example of evidence/proof.

If a time traveler is going to produce proof, they are going to have to go through some trouble to do it. And I doubt they would do it on the whim of someone simply demanding proof. As an educated guess, it's not as has been described or as people perceive it, isn't something as easy or readily available as pushing a button and flipping a switch on a Delorean.

JimmyD

That is like Einstein's test, but includes a few more people. The same issues exist. It is only proof to those who witness everything that transpired, and there is no guarantee it isn't a collaboration or conspiratorial. And you cannot make a test for something if you don't know how it works.

In order for it to be proof of time travel, the entire time line in question and whatever is moving backwards, and basically all context and media and relevant information has to be verifiable fact observable to all.

For example: If there were a book written before you were born, and in it is undeniable cryptic message containing specific personal information identifying you and the context of your life. Everyone knows the book. Everyone knows who you are. All can be verified through apparent public witness and records, etc, etc. The whole world can plainly see your name and personal information hidden in a book written before you were born. How did it get there? THAT would be an example of evidence/proof.

If a time traveler is going to produce proof, they are going to have to go through some trouble to do it. And I doubt they would do it on the whim of someone simply demanding proof. As an educated guess, it's not as has been described or as people perceive it, isn't something as easy or readily available as pushing a button and flipping a switch on a Delorean.

Further, ..While I'm thinking about it, ...

A few years ago, when I was starting to realize what I was dealing with, I came here. I was having a conversation with Samstwitch, and realized that Titor had posted something in 2001 in response to her and my conversation, more specifically a response to her. It fit perfectly, almost as if Titor left it for me to find.

So without saying anything, I simply copied and pasted from the Titor posts, and because it was basically the point I was making to her anyway. It fit so well that no one noticed. The conversation continued. A data/circumstance/media time loop sat there frozen in time right here on this site.

But soon after I privately pointed it out to Paula, Sam came in and made an excuse to be a control freak and butchered the whole thread and moved everything around, scattered it all to shit.

What do you all suppose that was about? What do you all suppose this site is REALLY about? What do you all suppose TR means when he characterizes these sites as a "plantation"?