I Found and Photographed a Young Bigfoot, Oklahoma Man Claims

Paranormalis

Think outside the mind
Okla. — A man claims to have captured the images of a “young Sasquatch” in the woods of Oklahoma.

The Bigfoot enthusiast, who goes by the name of Maxe Mista on a YouTube channel, says he was looking for the unproven beast in an undisclosed wooded area of the state when he had the alleged encounter.

“I had made a few calls while photographing a possible den site,” he says. “From behind me, I heard a cough and a whoop.”

Reportedly, as he turned to investigate the source of the unusual sounds, he saw some “movement” and was able to snap a photograph.

The picture, embedded in a 1-minute film he uploaded to the video sharing website, shows a dark hominid silhouette with a cone-shaped head behind the thick vegetation.

“Later, after zooming in, I discovered the young Sasquatch in the photo watching me,” explained the YouTuber.

And although it is not clear whether the familiar looking silhouette could just be an optical illusion created by the pattern of shadows and vegetation, the videographer seems confident that what he captured was an actual ape.

“This is the real deal,” he said, adding that a team of “experts” is already working on enhancing the photograph in order to prove the animal’s existence.

In April, a Bigfoot audio researcher in Oklahoma captured the sounds of an unidentified animal he suspected could be a Bigfoot.

In 2009, a fisherman filmed the images of what he referred to as a “goblin humanoid” near Ripley, Oklahoma.

The post I Found and Photographed a Young Bigfoot, Oklahoma Man Claims appeared first on Cryptozoology News.

TimeFlipper

Shortly after that was taken Timefipper John vanished...
But is the Beast of Bodmin finishing off the remains of John in this pic, or has his Delta T antenna worked, sending him back to the year 1945, from wence he came?? :eek:

009.JPG

TimeFlipper

Every time travelling nut here in Derby UK, believes Timefipper John made it back to 1945, after the repair was done on his Holographic reanimating time travel machine!!
We all wish him good luck and are certain that he is now back in 1945 with lovely girlfriend Rita ;)..This is the pic he left for us of her..:cool: :D
RitaHayworth_1001 (1)rh19.jpg
:ROFLMAO:

Last edited by a moderator: