I found this free energy website. Want your thoughts?

dustin255

The website is - http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

There is lot's of information but, does any of it actually work. I've noticed lot's of false claims on many devices such as time travel, and free energy devices.

Please share you thoughts. If anyone builds anything please post your results.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Wow, lot of info and eBooks on that site.

I'm sure a few members here will be interested to take a look!

dustin255

Wow, lot of info and eBooks on that site.

I'm sure a few members here will be interested to take a look!

Yeah, we will have to see how much attention this gets. We might need to add a Free Energy Devices and Experiments section in the future.

dh1

Did you falsify the free energy claims already? I would think not, takes forever to build all of that. Most people make premature conclusions without doing any experimental work with due diligence. Most devices should be judged 'inconclusive'.

People don't realize is the plans are usually somewhat incomplete but riddled with hints on how to complete them. Some are complete as presented. Some require conditioned materials, certain alloys, frequencies, etc. Trick is to know which is which. The plans as presented of course don't work using conventional theortical physics.

Takes a lot of work to figure out the physics mechanism riddle. Of course the plans never explain the operating principle. If you do enough work you can figure it out. They all work the same way.

Last edited:

dh1

yeah it's good stuff...I can tell ya that Bearden's 100% correct but he's doesn't make it easy. He intentionally makes it difficult to only attract graduate physics students. He could explain it in much easier layman terms if he wanted but that's not his target audience.

jcolanzi

yeah it's good stuff...I can tell ya that Bearden's 100% correct but he's doesn't make it easy. He intentionally makes it difficult to only attract graduate physics students. He could explain it in much easier layman terms if he wanted but that's not his target audience.

I know. He loses me real quick

dh1

Here's the best layman quote I could find from him:

The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity, but detailing these possibilities must wait for another book.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing.

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave