I found this free energy website. Want your thoughts?

jcolanzi

Here's the best layman quote I could find from him:

The potential peaceful implications of Tesla waves are also enormous. By utilizing the "time squeeze" effect, one can get antigravity, materialization and dematerialization, transmutation, and mindboggling medical benefits. One can also get subluminal and superluminal communication, see through the earth and through the ocean, etc. The new view of phi-field also provides a unified field theory, higher orders of reality, and a new super-relativity, but detailing these possibilities must wait for another book.

With two cerebral brain halves, the human being also has a Tesla scalar interferometer between his ears. And since the brain and nervous system processes avalanche discharges, it can produce (and detect) scalar Tesla waves to at least a limited degree. Thus a human can sometimes produce anomalous spatiotemporal effects at a distance and through time. This provides an exact mechanism for psychokinesis, levitation, psychic healing, telepathy, precognition, postcognition, remote viewing, etc. It also provides a reason why an individual can detect a "stick" on a radionics or Hieronymus machine (which processes scalar waves), when ordinary detectors detect nothing.

Associated Papers Some Characteristics of the Phase Conjugate Wave

Radionics is an interesting subject. What's weird is you can get results with drawings of the inner workings of the devices without the machine. It shows the mind does the work, the devices give it a point of focus.

Here's another site you might like.

Molecular Expressions: Images from the Microscope

dh1

yeah. Well it's half and half. If you read about the evolution of radionic machines they found they worked without being plugged in, then later still worked if you replaced all the wires with silk thread. Silk is well known to conduct orgone energy. Of course if you smashed the device doesn't work at all.

So the hdr is kinda like a misnomer to focus your belief but it also has a real physical operation that can work without the mind. Gets a little bit confusing separating what phenomena is created by the materials or by the mind. It's both.

Almost all materials on Earth produce orgone. A few produce DOR. Orgone amplifies intent. Copper wires in a radionic machine are also used to create a pyramid or cloudbuster. Both produce orgone but also conduct it.

So depending upon your level of vibration, a device can assist some but not needed by others. Just like the hdr, if you utilize it enough, it raises your vibration for ya so you no longer need it later. It's a catalyst.

jcolanzi

Yeah there are tools to amplify intent. Uncle Chuckie says that he no longer needs the devices. He can just think a thought.

I forget his name, but one of the researchers on ormus used it to increase his intent, but after awhile he found his thoughts would manifest even after he no longer took it. He had to keep check on his thinking, because if he had a stray thought it would manifest causing problems.

Some speculate that his car accident may have been caused by an uncontrolled negative thought. He had been grieving over the death of his daughter.

DoctorZ

THinkharder is my alternate internet name
The website is - http://www.free-energy-info.tuks.nl/

There is lot's of information but, does any of it actually work. I've noticed lot's of false claims on many devices such as time travel, and free energy devices.

Please share you thoughts. If anyone builds anything please post your results.
Some should download the entire content of that website, its full of potential and useful information, thanks for this jem of a find, cheers

dh1

I read that story. he was incapacitated for 18months, spent his days playing scrabble to fill this thoughts. He was a chemist that tried one of Hudson's recipes. It's on subtleenergies.com Barry Carter's site.

jcolanzi

I read that story. he was incapacitated for 18months, spent his days playing scrabble to fill this thoughts. He was a chemist that tried one of Hudson's recipes. It's on subtleenergies.com Barry Carter's site.

Yeah what's funny is his name was also Hudson.

dh1

hmm I wonder if it was John Hudson, yeah he died in a car crash on the way to Las Vegas cuz he was getting harassment from the feds for his inventions. He was a trained metallurgist. Part of their education is chemistry. Screamed out 'f off' to the feds through his closed front door. Might've been him.

Friend of mine knew him well.

dh1

yeah. Well didn't know it was him that was incapacitated by strong manifestation ablities for 18months. Interesting.

One of the free energy uses of ormus is it's actually the gans coating on Keshe's magrev system. Won't work without it.

Makes ya wonder what other free energy systems wouldn't work without it too.

Last edited: