I have a message for time travelers

Webtraveler

"Do you have any special advices to become more aware of all this ?"

The only blankent advice I can give is - trust your gut instincts. But also know that you can be wrong at times (can be influenced by many outside "static"/information). Wherever that "gut instinct" comes from is the same place where the other energy for what I'm able to do comes from. (There's other outside enrgies too... it's complicated...) Just trust your gut.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
You definitely seem to know a whole lof of things about intuition and gut instincts :) I read everywhere online stuff like what you said, and it makes a lot of sense to me. Some say it's better to listen to your feelings instead of thinking logically and doing things accordingly to logic alone.

Did you ever achieve astral projection and/or astral time travel ?

Webtraveler

Oh crap!!! It just dawned on me! The long/tall, narrow metal thing falling from the sky... could very much be a bomb! Oh cripes... as is North & South Korea... Sorry, had to add it once that one hit me.

I'm not sure what astral projection and/or astral time travel is. Something I think might be along these lines... Before my friend died from luekemia in 2007, she promised to come back to me and tell me about the other side (what it's like after death). She came back and visited me in my dreams multiple times and talked at length about life after death. I was able to visit other life in other solar systems throughout the universe. Is that similar to what you're talking about?

Num7

Administrator
Staff
well, I guess visiting other solar systems counts as astral travel. Astral travel is at some point being able to have lucid dreams. Once you're in a lucid dream, you're able to do whatever you want inside of that dream. It's supposed to be possible to control what you're gonna dream about, and the where/when of this dream.

Some consider the HDR and other radionics devices helps you out also, but I never tested them: I only heard stuff from people who use them. Some say it works great, others don't. Sounds like it doesn't work for everyone. Sounds pretty much like people with gifts: Everyone doesn't have these gifts.

Can you tell us more about this dream you had, in which you visited other solar systems ? What did you see ?

:)

Webtraveler

Thanks! :) Life after Earth is really much like our sci-fi stories... Star Wars and Star Trek. We're in training here. There are massive amounts of knowledge out there so it's given to us in levels. Those levels are much like the levels we have in our video games. You have to pass each level to move on to the next. And each person has their own individualized lessons to learn here - it's not like we all gather the same exact training here. If you don't pass your personal goal at this level, you have to repeat it. If you commit suicide, you have to come back (reincarnate) with a harder life and repeat this level. The animals we have here are lower life forms of other species that populate other planets - and they are going through their levels as well. There are a lot of complex concepts to comprehend, and difficult to explain. After we pass this level and move on to the next, we're allowed to remember all past levels of training. We have "jobs" in our next levels that truly fit our souls. Part of our training here on Earth is to help us determine what our jobs will be in the next life. That's not to say that what you're doing now will be what you'll be doing for eternity - quite the contrary. It's to give you a glimps of what's available and figure out what your soul is and is not drawn to.

There is still good and evil - and many things gray... There are still wars theives, murders - but it's different than here on Earth... they tend to move in groups/packs similar to what we'd think of with gypsies. But not all people who are here on Earth will all go to the same planet once their training here is done. Everyone gets choices - massive amounts of choices, but it's more aligned with your soul. My friend has chosen to become a guardian (aka guardian angel, your conscience) for a couple people here on Earth. I will be working as a soul collector/transition guide to help those who are transitioning from this life to the next. I'll be able to "move up" and become a transition guide for higher levels as I pass each level. Or I can change as more/new/additional "jobs" are available at each new level that may better match my soul.

Again, it's very complex and difficult to explain. When you die, you do get to visit with friends and family who've already moved on. They come to greet you (once your soul is gathered and taken to a transit station - for lack of a better explaination). Travel is MUCH easier and faster and thoughts/feelings are tranmitted telepathically. We've been allowed to "imagine" these "fictional" things here on Earth in this life because it helps us better understand and transition.

I'm not allowed to talk about everything or to write a book about everything I know or this knowledge will be erased and I will not be allowed to pass this level at the end of this life. So this is about the extent of what I'm allowed to tell you.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I never heard of such things before. When does life after Earth starts ? Once you die, or does it starts for everyone in late 2012 ? I guess it's all about joining the other souls/people who made it to the 4th, or any higher reachable dimension.

Does that make sense ?

Webtraveler

Life after Earth begins when each of us die. Dec. 2012 will be a mess, but not a complete end to the earth. In some ways I'm sorry that I will miss it. I'm scheduled to die sooner than the beginning of that big mess.

Yes, that makes perfect sense. :)

Num7

Administrator
Staff
What is the rapture in your words ? Is death required in order to ascend to a higher plane of existence, or can we, as living being go through some kind of progressive or instant consciousness shift without actually dying ?