I Have A Really bad Headache

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As a headache sufferer, I empathize. I wish I had a solution for you. I don't have one long headache, but I get them about 4 times a week. Sometimes medication helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes salt helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes caffeine helps, sometimes it doesn't. I've even tried all of the above. Anyway, with many headaches comes much down time and then weight gain tends to follow. It's a vicious catch 22.
I actually lost a lot of weight, lol. Marijuana relives these headaches, but weed interferes with my focusing etc... , I have been literally in bed for 11 days now. I tried oxycodone 10 mg but the headache goes away for 2-3 tops. I think I may have to take a break from youtube and researching.

Are you able to see a doctor and get some tests done?

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith
As a headache sufferer, I empathize. I wish I had a solution for you. I don't have one long headache, but I get them about 4 times a week. Sometimes medication helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes salt helps, sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes caffeine helps, sometimes it doesn't. I've even tried all of the above. Anyway, with many headaches comes much down time and then weight gain tends to follow. It's a vicious catch 22.
I actually lost a lot of weight, lol. Marijuana relives these headaches, but weed interferes with my focusing etc... , I have been literally in bed for 11 days now. I tried oxycodone 10 mg but the headache goes away for 2-3 tops. I think I may have to take a break from youtube and researching.

Yeah, opioids rarely work. I don't know why people like them so much. They do nothing for me.

Kazper

GRADUATE

Yeah, opioids rarely work. I don't know why people like them so much. They do nothing for me.
My headache is gone. I woke up and felt great, like my soul was cleansed in a way. I am sure it was the 12-16 hours I spent, watching videos, reading and doing research. trying to separate the debunked from the evident etc...
The I slept for 18 hours from 11am Friday until 4:15 Saturday morning aprox. 17 hours With more OBE showing me Time travel as a vertical elevator and Dimensions like a horizontal elevator as examples. I can understand things now that aren't that hard to understand. I was bombarding myself with more technical things rather than common sense in a way. :)

PaulaJedi

Survivor
Zenith

My headache is gone. I woke up and felt great, like my soul was cleansed in a way. I am sure it was the 12-16 hours I spent, watching videos, reading and doing research. trying to separate the debunked from the evident etc...
The I slept for 18 hours from 11am Friday until 4:15 Saturday morning aprox. 17 hours With more OBE showing me Time travel as a vertical elevator and Dimensions like a horizontal elevator as examples. I can understand things now that aren't that hard to understand. I was bombarding myself with more technical things rather than common sense in a way. :)

Glad you feel better. Wish I had a cure for mine. LOL. No insurance means no tests or treatments.

Mayhem

Zenith
Try the rooibos tea paula, its good stuff. When something comes from nature and can be only found
on one location on earth that means something.

Kazper

GRADUATE
UPDATE : The mystery to them headaches was from my body changes. I forgot to update this , lol. I just want to make sure that if someone else feels these side effects they will now know why. The People I'm talking abut will know what I am talking about. So that ends this thread, lol. Thx for the Help though my friends peace love to you all:)(y)

Kazper

GRADUATE
LOL, No its been gone this is an older thread, I found out why and forgot to post. Haven't had a headache in a while