I Have Already Been Proven Correct

Num7

Administrator
Staff
I don't think they're real UFOs either. They are CGI UFOs for sure!

Octavusprime

".k. I'm glad you aren't shunning me over Jesus.
I'm claiming to be the real fake deal.
To prove it, I have a very solid prediction coming up.
During Muse's performance of "Survive" at the Olympics 2012, a UFO will appear in such a way that it can not be debunked.
Either that, or there will be a nuclear explosion.
This will either verify me as the real deal or discredit me, shame me, so that I won't be bothered anymore."

So either a UFO appears that can't be debunked or there is a nuclear explosion. Don't claim victory over a background from Perez Hilton. Insulting.

Ren

During Muse's performance of "Survive" at the Olympics 2012, a UFO will appear in such a way that it can not be debunked.
This will either verify me as the real deal or discredit me, shame me, so that I won't be bothered anymore."

So either a UFO appears that can't be debunked or there is a nuclear explosion. Don't claim victory over a background from Perez Hilton. Insulting.

It is a leaked picture of Muse performing "Survival" with computer rendered UFOs in the background. It wasn't photo-shopped by Perez Hilton. Now you're going to debunk me no matter what I say. When Muse goes out on that stage, UFOs will be above them. I was correct. It was also not vague.

Ren

Muse WILL Survive At Olympic Closing Ceremony! | PerezHilton.com

One guy tried to tell me that it didn't count because they weren't real UFOs.
The only person who can prove you correct is yourself/

I, I will survive. I'm gonna win. I'm gonna live. Yes, I will even thrive. So slap me five! I'm gonna win. Because I have the best training money can buy! I'm gonna have more gold, than Flava Flav's teeth, yes, I will survive.
grill10.jpg

dave11

y i agree with that somewhat ,not completely , einstien was a womenizwe , he has no place suggesting such philosophys