I have built one!

CaryP

I have built one!

Give the boy another warning. The digital watch thing was just pathetic. Grayson, where are you my man? How many warnings before this cat is banned? Not many I hope. Takyon, you got to be kiddin' us right? Did I see a drop in the asking price of 20%? Holy moley, I believe I did. Wasamatter dude? No takers?

Cary

sosuemetoo

I have built one!

<span style=\'color:red\'>takyon, Which part of \"do not start new threads\" and six warnings do you not understand? The members of this board would be more \"open\" to your proof if you simply followed the rules.

I have placed you on mod que and have applied yet another warning.</span>

J.A.

Money exists as the root of whatever evil act, with no right, obligation at all that I can 'testify' to being amoral about any of all this!You, too, Takyon, of course I'd personally love to get aboard your device, however, there is lots of information, an issue I most certainly & as a promise offer myself no risk, whatsoever that I can fail to learn as much about as possible, i.e. on your personal part. Best wishes, J.A., who still imagines no risk at all that I can get away with being against anybody being whatever good optimist, you all, note: My perfection still doesn't exist. ::LOL:: :)

Last edited:

J.A.

If you can build the one, whoever you are, it's only, when you show it to me that of course I can promise you that we will both have a good reason to do as much about it as possible, J.A., I don't want to be too negative, so what, I don't see, is just something, I don't allow myself that I can rely on, - i.e., till I find out, who was who to build it, if necessary on motivation, (what do I care to be stubborn(?)).