I have found something of importance!.,

eleventhdr

Well i did just what i said I would do post them for you to see they came out that way because of the reprint to post them on here on the forumn but this no old bugs bunny cartoon the line on there really is there and that's exactlt what it is it shows up like that beause like I say it is in the ultra violet spectrum on the camara flim the background is blurry because of the film as well. It took me some time to get these shots and is not something I did myself. I did not fake or draw them on or something like this. What did you think something like this would look like. It really is there right where I do say it is the man who helped me to get this is an expert in this field of getting shots like this . Do not hate me just because i did prove something thatds that would satisfy you. But i know what it is and what i am doing. Oh well i guees there is nothing else to sayanymore about this to you but what I have here is the truth it really is there and is very real.

CaryP

Do not hate me just because i did prove something thatds that would satisfy you. But i know what it is and what i am doing. Oh well i guees there is nothing else to sayanymore about this to you but what I have here is the truth it really is there and is very real.

I don't hate you. I don't even know you. But the pictures Heggy put up for you prove a big bunch of nothing. The truth you claim is all in your head. You don't have to say anymore, really.

Cary

Trickster

Originally posted by CaryP@Oct 16 2004, 05:09 AM
Trickerster,
Thanks for the normal pictures of the area and the bldg. in 11th's pics. Good work in finding them, or thanks for the huge coincidence of happening to have them. Brings some sanity into the twilight zone.

Just some quick googling and a bit of luck. I found those in a couple of minutes. Oh yeah, I guess I gotta update my profile as I do not live in St. Louis or in USA either, nor do not know anyone in that particular area.

I have a couple questions for you eleventhdr. What brand/model of film did you use to take the photos? In addition, the exact date and time of the photos would be some sort of a starting point.

About the two photos shown - To me they look like an infrared illuminated photos
in night rather than UV. A bit like an infrared equipped videocamera still shot.

eleventhdr

Well alright that si very fine then. But i still do not know or really understand why you think I would go to all of the troubles to put up a lot of junk pictures or something. Thsi is not in my head at all like that I really did go to where I shot theses pictures and took the shots with the infrared film and with a 35mm camara in the daylight with 1 minute to two minute exposures time in the ultra violet time exposures the camara was set on a tripod for best results nad a timer stop watch was used to make sure we did get the right lenth time expossures. It is not an video camara like that but 35mm older obsoulet equipment did work best for this type and kind of shots we had thought of taking night shots at frist but then thought that daylight under these conditions would have and would work the best and so that is how and when we did and got the best shots. Thsi area is in forest park St Louis, MO. The former art palace art musuem now is the only real large building still left standing now today and that is the one you see in the backgorund this is not a model it is the real buliding but looks much smaller because it is further away and upon the hill the fountains are in the foreground and were also much larger during the fair extending quite a bit futher in all directions and there were many large bulidings all around it going some distance in the background directions. The fair covered the eintire western part of the park which is still one of the very largest of city parks in the entire US. Liks i say we did use infrared film within the parameters of ultra violet daytime exposure with and which was timed on the tripod for 1 to two minutes expossure times. and tuhs you do see this result which looks grainy in reproducing it on another forumn but is in color for the most part and is looking overexposed because of the time exposures The only way to pick up this lines that you do see was on the infrared film with this kind of exposures timed like this to be able to do so. Like this si the real problem taking outside shots in daylight and has often been the real case with anyone taking timed outside exposures like this just look at other cases such as people trying to get the loch ness moster or bigfoot on flim and these cases are very probaly just as real but those tragets were moving mine is stationary for the most part but the timeline is moving on it's own that is why you do see it in each shot as though it is moving because it is in a very real way it is like an rainbow or perhaps a torandor it is quite invisavble to the eye but the camara does not lie like when you take a picture of most anything the camara will see it and you can not because the eye does not go into those colors of the spectrum But I do assure you once again I it is really there and this is how it really does look if you were expecting hollywood results then of course you are going to be greatly disapointed this is not hollywood it is really outside and not on some sound stage and or reproduced and reshot to lok like some star trek set or doctor who. I do not know what you were expecting to see but hey this is exactky what a time ripple or rip in time is going to look like if and when you could capture it at all which is very unlikely unless you are in the right place at the right time and under the right conditions which we were and even then you might still get nothing because there has to be something there to begin with if and when it is not there at all you will get nothing on the film at all except blank imagery. This was not added in or on later it was exposed on the film because it really is there Now as I say the only next results are ot try to find a very way to strengthen it and or open it big or large enough to actula phisyical jump thought it and thus actula jump backwards though it and see where it does lead to I am hoping that it really does lead back 100 years to the 1904 St Louis worlds fair because that was such a mojor event in all of time and space it was the very largest of the great early fairs and it was right here in St Louis which at that time was the fourth largest cit in the US It is my contention that this has always excited it just was a matter of persiting and trying to find this so that you could do this kind of time jump so after much leg work and time I have found thises results thsi does not mean that there are not other places aa well in St louis and or other places that I am going to try to get to with the camara and see if I can locate other areas to jump though as well. In addtion I am working on many other aspects of the 1904 St Louis worlds fair and all that it entails which is quite large and extensive in volumn and infromation so it does take much time and effort to do so find out most everthing there is to know about it and all of the other very large fairs of this early era. As you can plainy see by my efforts here that I am reseaching this quite extensively and it consumes a lot of time and effort on my part to do so But is is fasciating and very intersting research and the comp has helped a great deal but sometimes you do have to do the old leg work as well and I have trekking around that park on foot and trying to find all of the right angels and places to do the wrok not to mention the rest of St louis which I have also done quite a bit. So it is not so easy as you might think I am not so very young anymore so it does require much thinking and planning to be able to do this. anyway Thank's for listening ot my soapbox if that is what you do want to call it i know sometimes it goes on much to long but hey I do not know of anyother way to explain it simple. Later The Eleventh Doctor!.

eleventhdr

Oh and in addtion the pics were shot in late September this year just a few weeks back!.

Jovial_Kitten

Eleventh,
I beg of you,please break up your posts into paragraphs. I honestly can't even be bothered to read your posts because it will kill my eyes to follow along. I'd be really grateful if you could do this.
Thank you

eleventhdr

Do you know what I can really write a good report if this will really help any. But I still fail to see what all that really has to beliving what I am saying that the pictues that I have are the real deal. And Not some cheap overexposure and. Any other cheap hoax or something. It Took sometime to get these. And I for one know what I have is real. If You simple chose to misjudge me because I spell horribly. And or use lousy puncuation. And terrible Grammer so what does that prove nothing at all really. I was put though the ringer again just this morning because of this. I know the pictures look very poor but the film and or camara did not and do not lie. They it really did catch this imagry. I am not going to bore you with the details yet again as if you did not read them then what is the whole point of this. But suffice it to say I am not some jerk or idiot or fool. I really did what I have said I have done. And just because I am somewhat lazy. Went to School 30 plus years ago and only went as far as I did does not make me any of this. The Only thing I am going to really apoligize for is that I did waste your's and my own time trying to explain it all. I was questioned on everthing once again from my schooling to how old I am. I am also a very sttuborn person and am not used to being questioned like this not even from my parents. And any athorities. I have had quite a belly full of this in this lifetime. I do not know of any other word's to get me out of this!. So I will say nomore!. Except to say and add this is not just dumb line on the film overexpossure or some other type nonsense. I am not some hoaxer charlaton poser oh any such thing. I am also very sorry that you can not belive me because of the length of and mismanagement of my post. But I have been in it now very far to long to let go now. If and when you do belive me or not I know what I am doing. All I have ever really wanted to do was futher the entire cause of time travel. But I see that perhaps I had best go it alone as I have from the very beging. So maybe it is best this way I may drop in from time to time and see what is going on. But those of us who are really trying are perhaps best left alone anyway. I am sorry that I did bother anyone. so I will be on my way now and I will find the way back myself. See You later!. Jay The Eleventh Doctor!.