I have found something of importance!.,

MonkeyBean

I will say that I was in chat with the eleventh doctor this morning. I am a non believer of his claims, and I told him so.

I asked him a lot of questions is to why he believes the line on the pictures are ripples in time. I asked him why he didn't think they were just overexposed lines in the pictures. I asked him where the sun was according to where he took the picture because that does have an effect of the turn out.

"And he said, 5:06AM (eleventhdr): There was no flash it was taken during the day on a perfectly bright Sun shiny day and those we the results"

He didn't believe me that the sun effects your shot depending on where you are standing when you are taking the picture.

I deal with a lot of pictures at work, and I let him know what I just thought they were because I've seen them in pictures all the time. But he's sticking to him claims.

I told him that I didn't think he had enough proof to prove his claim, but he thought he did.

I did ask him how old he was and about his schooling to get a better feel of who I was talking to. I asked him about his work and the weather where he lives. That's how we get to know one another. For all I knew, I could have been talking to a 12 year old telling stories.

I did not raise my temper, I did not call any names, I did not judge based on age, I did not judge based on his poor grammar and punctuation. I simply said that people would read his posts more carefully and take him more seriously if he took the time and wrote with punctuation and paragraphs. Because he was making it very hard to read what he wanted to say.

I never asked him to leave, so I was quite shocked to read his post this morning. He seems quite upset that I asked him so many questions, which I don't understand. All were very reasonable questions.

I said my beliefs and he said his.

StarLord

eleventh,

I just called a friend and asked about his time zone. The reason I called him is that he lives very close to ST. Louis. You claimed that your picture was taken last month in mid September (Approx 3 to 4 Weeks ago) at 5:06AM in a Bright Sunny Day.

Did you wish to change your story?

It's not daylight there until about 6:30 this time of year.

Care to explain your statement?

bluefreeze

Hey Eleventh Doctor... :)

How are you my friend? I just read all of your posts. Seems like the people around here were pretty strict about things ey? When you make a discovery about something it's pretty hard to keep it credible. All of your emails are pretty sound and credible. I didn't know what a time ripple looked like either, so even if the pictures don't detail alot you could at least add a mental image to the word "time ripple".

By the way why go back 100 yrs and not 100 yrs into the future where you could probably purchase a better time machine for you to travel physically with or without a time ripple and where it won't leave you stranded in some unknown place???

Anyway keep us posted on when you will be leaving and other pictures that you might have. I'm sure future ones will show a better time ripple much more vibrant and clear.

Bluefreeze

bluefreeze

Anyone want to see a better time ripple or wormhole in video format? Here's the link: Link1 In Real Video and Link2 In Win Media Player (if you prefer not to stream you can also right click on the link and hit save.) This video was given a couple years ago by a Dimensional Time Traveler named Steven. It is also posted on the Anomalies website and you could read more about him in this link. Any thoughts, comments and/or ideas?

Bluefreeze

bluefreeze

Hi BrandonwasWrong:

It could be a blue screen but then he wouldn't be time traveling right? If it was faked, then I give them credit for such a vivid example of opening a worm hole and walking right thru it. lol

Hi Mrs. Heggy:

Yup according to the Anomalies website this Time Traveler named Steven took this video to show what opening a worm hole would look like. He said he would take better videos and send them to Anomalies but after that jump no one has ever seen or heard of him again.

Bluefreeze :)

StarLord

The logic there is staggering. He obviously went through that hole and got lost. Who would have ever thought it was possible.

bluefreeze

The logic there is staggering. He obviously went through that hole and got lost. Who would have ever thought it was possible.

hehehe funny comment StarLord. Yeah perhaps he did get lost. According to Thomas Cousins time travel isn't discovered til 2210.

Bluefreeze :)

MonkeyBean

Maybe he realized that people would find out he was a hoax so this guy left while he was on top, before he could be considered a hoax.

I'm very skeptical of this kinda thing. I just think it was a bunch of camera tricks.