I have found something of importance!.,

timelord

I built a time machine today and went forward one hour into the future.
So they were invented in 2004 allright.

StarLord

Yes, I have done the very same thing!!!. I even video taped it with a watch running in the screen also. It is very strange though, the second hand keeps right on going as if only a second passes with each second. Come to think of it, the minuet hand registers a minuet passing as each had passed also! All this occurred while a complete hour passed. Time travel sure is amazing. I copied the video tape and sped it up by several factors during the process. Land Oh Goshen! You should see that second hand just speed around.

This proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that the high speed copy of my original video goes through time even faster than I did. This will sure make those unbelievers and mockers take notice.

Frog186

Starlord and Timelord
Hi Guys I was wondering if you can show your stuff on this forum or even better email your experiences and videotape to me I am very excited and interested in time travel so could you email me then! thanks for listening and so much more!

StarLord

Greetings Frog!

Thank you for your post!! Please reread my post very carefully. If you do, it points out that for every second that passes on the watch in the video, so does a second pass in life. What that means is that any body can fake a video of "time travel" using a video that you speed up. When you first read it, it sounds like time travel is happening, but when you really think about it, it is not time travel at all but just a copy of a video that is on High Speed so it looks like something is happening. Right?

We have to be carefull when ordering things like this because there are a lot of people out there that want to take our money and trick us. Some times I spend my money and get something that does not work like they said it will work.

There are many people out there that are NOT honest and only want to take our money.

Have a great day!

Jaroson

Re: I have found something of importance!.,

Heheheehehe

Just finished reading that whole thread. Whatever happened to the EleventhDoctor?

Jaroson
Change is inevitable. Except from Vending Machines.

CaryP

Hey there Jaroson. Welcome to the plantation. EleventhDoctor's whereabouts are unknown at this time. Maybe he slipped through a time crack.

Cary

Jaroson

Hey Cary,

Thanks for the welcome. I guess I'll head over to introductions. hehehe. Thanks for the welcome ;)

Kreeper

I guess the good doctor made another trip to experiment on his ripple. I can see him now... Typing so furiously on his laptop in a vain effort to try and really prove that what he really has he really has and that he was really truthfully telling the truthful truth all along and truthfully vibrated right through his truthfully really real ripple that he really...

Am I the only one that got a headache from his posts?