I have something about time travel.

AlienWeaver

I was thinking if we did some of the following things, we might be able to travel backward or forward in time:

1- What if we had a device, and we used wormhole technology, and then adding this tech to the device, what if we actually reverse the wormhole's polarity? will it even give use backward time machine?

2-What if we combined all of john titor's secret time machine ingredients? will we get an actual time machine, and another thing, If john titor is not real, how did he predicted some events that turned out to be true? and maybe, john titor tried to mess with people, but he may be tried to send us those printed pictures of his time machines to build it, you know what i mean on this one? [
Titor described his time machine on several occasions. In an early post, he described it as a "stationary mass, temporal displacement unit powered by two top-spin, dual positive singularities", producing a "standard off-set Tipler sinusoid".

The earliest post was more explicit, saying it contained the following:
Two magnetic housing units for the dual micro singularities
An electron injection manifold to alter mass and gravity of the micro singularities
A cooling and X-ray venting system
Gravity sensors, or a variable gravity lock
Four main cesium clocks
Three main computer units -Taken from WikiPedia]

Here is my HTML-archived file, this saved page is no longer alive, glad i saved this earlier, i even backed up this HTML file in many sources, Youtube channel HoaxHunter found a proof that john titor's existence is fake, but what about the true predictions and time machine instruction printed-images? it may mean he is not real, but he only tried to hint us about something, he tried to hint us about those in the list below: (Maybe we can get those items in order to build a real time machine?)

timetravel16_07.jpg

1 Dual singularities in kerr field
2 Output of negative time field
3 Output of null time field
4 Output of positive time field
5 X-ray venting cone
6 Vertical safe distance (6 meters)
7 Mass offset (5 meters)
8 Rear mass dist. (8 meters)
9 Forward mass dist. (11 meters)
10 Negative time event horizon
11 Null time event horizon
12 Positive time event horizon
-
US20060073976A1-20060406-D00001.png

1 Singularity drive housing
2 Singularity magnetic field coil
3 Magnetic field generator/regulator
4 Electron mass injector manifold
5 Electron regulator
6 Electron (generator?)
7 Singularity (status sensor?)
8 Singularity cooling housing
9 Singularity cooling pump
10 Singularity cooling supply
11 Gravity sensor unit
12 Battery supply
-
baa2500968441aec167de48a172040a2--time-travel-the-machine.jpg

Attachments

• jttm.zip
    588.4 KB · Views: 4

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
I've come to a strong belief stance that we will never build a time machine based on fiction or theory. We will actually have to get up off our duffs and acquire real empirical facts about the true nature of time in order to manipulate it.

AlienWeaver

I've come to a strong belief stance that we will never build a time machine based on fiction or theory. We will actually have to get up off our duffs and acquire real empirical facts about the true nature of time in order to manipulate it.

And how should we do this?... hmmm. do area 51 or any top secret american organizations have real time machines as not expected? we may expect aliens, but time machines, why didn't we think about it either?

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
First one has to learn to separate the facts from the bullshit. Which is kind of hard to do. Since everyone keeps getting hammered from all sides with bullshit.

Mayhem

Zenith
Its not all about breaking gravity, its about also holding gravity.

So how can you hold gravity, yet as they say move time?

Have we as humans lost the ability through our diminished senses,
to achieve what was to some as a guarded rite lost to only the elite?

The Fifth

I think as @Einstein said , that you need to know what those components are. Because if you guide from their names , it's nothing but a fantasy. Concrete proof is what is needed.

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
Here is an example of why I don't think we have any idea what time is. It's not time being affected. It is the watch being affected. Atomic clocks are affected when located close to large gravitational bodies. So again it is the time piece being affected.

Khaos

where the wild things are

And how should we do this?... hmmm. do area 51 or any top secret american organizations have real time machines as not expected? we may expect aliens, but time machines, why didn't we think about it either?

Aging is in our genes. If we could find a way to slow the aging process in humans, and impose a natural cycle of hibernation, you could theoretically cause someone to time travel by sleeping. They would age rather slowly, perhaps for every ten years that pass, a year older they become or something like that.

I know that doesn't sound as good as going from 2017 to 2027 and being the same age as you are now, but that's about how close reality wise we could get.

NaturalPhilosopher

Well Bob Lazar described two forms of gravity. One coined gravityB as normal gravity we're familiar with then a secondary form called GravityA that the ship he worked on utilized. Perhaps microblackholes utilize the 2nd.

Even for people who have created artificial gravity...a few additional issues pop up.