I JUST HAD A BOTCHED ABDUCTION, GUNFIRE, FIST FIGHT, BOTCH MEMORY ERASE

Mayhem

Zenith
By the lore i give you.

Spin a black pyramid in your mind over and over.

Underneath such a golden light hold the vessal up.

Thats up to you now.

Kazper

GRADUATE
By the lore i give you.

Spin a black pyramid in your mind over and over.

Underneath such a golden light hold the vessal up.

Thats up to you now.
I need to get my understanding on this firstly. When I speak of Darkness , I speak of those around me who are somewhat not happy or enjoy my positivety on everything in general and they feel they can never infiltrate nor get under my skin to bring me to there levels. They know I am unique and do not like how others are drawn to me. The threat is not strong, they are weak and easily manipulated by the easiest ways. Where they find their selves drawn to me in which they were totally against.

Kazper

GRADUATE
If you feel no threat then you need not my help.
Help is always needed, I can identify many darkness's that are contained like viruses. My fear was I was allowed to return earlier, however was not sure what the chaos that was happening had anything to do personally with myself, sort of wrong place wrong time situation. I posted to see if if anyone may have been caught in the same thing I was. I'm sure I was not alone. It is unfortunate that many have not found us here yet. I will go and look for similar cases. This will surely enlighten

BlastTyrant

Hmmm, do you have any physical marks, bruising, red spots etc? any prior events that may assume you are a experiencer? There aren't many cases of ET's "Scrambling" to put a abduction together, specially one as random as that but it isn't unheard of, typically they will have some meanings behind them or a purpose, so obviously the main thing that stuck with you was No Activity at 21 does this mean anything at all to you?

And what are these things that ordinary people "Can't do" i have heard some say that before and nothing was ever shown.

Kazper

GRADUATE
I have a scratch above my right knee that I believe was already there. Mostly the left side of my tongue , on the side of the tongue was where I had serious pain. Mostly my calves muscles hurt , thigh muscles , right knee, right Pec muscle and the pinching in my upper left bicep which is gone now. The first thing I did was go over my entire body when woke up the 2nd time.
The first time I do remember trying to fight back something and seen like a white tiny tornado shaped whirling light which seemed to disappear very quickly. It was like waking up in post-op after having your tonsils removed or a nasal operation.
The scramble seemed more about erasing any memory, like someone screwed up the protocol, But I'm not saying it was ET's. It seem more like my own people. I have experienced OBE's with ET's. I was a total skeptic until I was leaning against a wall in my house and felt an energy that I couldn't compare to anything. I then started researching things on the internet. I was more into the North Korea Nuclear threat which somehow led me to the Roswell thing, Then I started waking up in different parts of my house, in one dream my car was being pulled thru narrow alley ways about to hit a white wall and I woke up without having sleepy eyes, then I had another dream I was with a girl being playful and having fun like kids and was being pulled into what seemed to be strips of white glowing lights and I woke up again wide awake, think WTF is going on. Plus I had other OBE's first person which seemed I was being taught things by being shown things that I seemed to have all the answers too.

Plus started watching videos and had no problem understanding what the point was, I use to drink beer like all the time, now haven't had a beer in about 8 weeks, it didn't taste right nor did I care to have one. just a lot of strange changes I been dealing with.

I heard "no activity at 21" from some 2-way radio, I do know it was a radio transmission for sure. I think I was with or near the person with the radio that received that message

BlastTyrant

The muscle soreness can come from thrashing during a bad dream, and the pure randomness of it would indicate to me at least that it was indeed just a dream. Usually ET's will mask the abduction unless they want the person to know, and if they want you to know it is typically for a good reason and you'll know it not just randomness.

I use to be able to read dreams but haven't done it in years, but the phrase "No activity at 21" should be something you look into as it may mean something specifically to you.

Kazper

GRADUATE
The muscle soreness can come from thrashing during a bad dream, and the pure randomness of it would indicate to me at least that it was indeed just a dream. Usually ET's will mask the abduction unless they want the person to know, and if they want you to know it is typically for a good reason and you'll know it not just randomness.

I use to be able to read dreams but haven't done it in years, but the phrase "No activity at 21" should be something you look into as it may mean something specifically to you.
I guess what freaks me out , when I was really being awake with my lamp on and going to my drawer to get my pain pills and Ibuprofen , petting my cat who was meowing at me was without a doubt reality, because I caught my big toe on my floor fan, broke my toenail , then opening my top drawer then blacking out before I had this dream. I felt like I was in a Post-Op condition. Really bizarre.
Plus I never took my pills nor had a chance too.