I knew John Titor. (Adult john, online)

RobertRiplie

And before 2003 it didn't seem like it was worth talking about as much as it is now also it was neat to kind of have a secret since he left
I was very poor and I had no way of getting online.
Was homeless, living with various family members and friends drifting from state to state my least bit concerned with getting online to tell people about something that I didn't see it as a big deal until now john was the furthest thing from my mind during that period of my life

Last edited:

RobertRiplie

As for saying that I could have bought in the book back when it first started coming in to print why would I do that?

It wasn't that big of a deal back then, why and how would I have such foresight to do that?

like what would be the point without knowing that it was still going to be going on?

Who would know it would still be relevant all this time later?
Who would think that anybody would still care after the timeline had to change so much?
So much of the time line has changed that most people just laugh this off as a clever Internet hoax, it's far from that the very existence of these posts past present and future change the timeline enough including these post.

decade_later

That may be, still not proof though. The book may have been made and published in 2001 but that does not prove you have owned it for 14 years.

When you were talking to him who did you tell? If a 38 year old man had started talking to me online when I was a kid/teenager I would have told my parents. They would have called the police.

Last edited: