Confirmed Hoax I managed to go back in time and change the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dasni

Hello Everyone!
I did it you guys!! I finally did it. Thank you so much for teaching me how to do this!
Just in case you don't remeber me, I will tell you about myself. I joined this forum on the month of June 2016. I was looking for a way to travel back in time to the month of may. After using diffrent devises like the HDR and other things that didn't work. I finally found this guy called Traveler Makaki. He taught me how to travel back in time. I followed his steps and today I woke up in the past.
However I feel like I'm forgetting things I did in the month of June. Like I feel I'm in a dream.
Also I feel my body being very week. I feel very sick. But Malaki did tell me about this, so I was prepared.
Anyway I was just eager to let you all know that it's possible.

TimeFlipper

Hello Everyone!
I did it you guys!! I finally did it. Thank you so much for teaching me how to do this!
Just in case you don't remeber me, I will tell you about myself. I joined this forum on the month of June 2016. I was looking for a way to travel back in time to the month of may. After using diffrent devises like the HDR and other things that didn't work. I finally found this guy called Traveler Makaki. He taught me how to travel back in time. I followed his steps and today I woke up in the past.
However I feel like I'm forgetting things I did in the month of June. Like I feel I'm in a dream.
Also I feel my body being very week. I feel very sick. But Malaki did tell me about this, so I was prepared.
:ROFLMAO:

Angelhoney

Hello Everyone!
:ROFLMAO:
Not funny I was busted so easily :LOL:

Status
Not open for further replies.