I met a Time Traveler from the year 4005

Krish

What happened...where did the Op went? To the future? It would be nice to know what was the situation then...true or false...

I have a project plan during 500 to 1000 years to the future....I wanted to see if that matches what he says....after that time, I have gone to another planet, so, I may not know what will happen here....

Deltro

Miscellaneous

I've skimmed through the whole thread again. No one was being mean.
Maybe he refers in other threads? OP has low post count though.
I disagree the mockery that was made about his writing and grammar counts as "mean". I mean that's the vibe I got, it actually made me hesitant to reply to any thread.
I was the one who asked OP with his grammar mistake/s. I was being blunt. I didn't mean to "mock" him. You can easily misunderstand people on the internet as we don't know what kind of tone their using, for example. However, I myself misspelled a word and TimeFlipper corrected that and that was when it began to sound like mockery. Am I right, @TimeFlipper or did I left out something else?

But if that was honestly the reason why OP wouldn't comment or even answer questions (he had posted other threads than this and he never replied to any of them), then he is easily offended and it is not really the best way to convince any of us or even give us any clarity to his situation.