I NEED A HDR

teppen

Hi everyone, I've been researching (obsessing over) the HDR for some time now and it's about time I got one. Problem is that I live in New-Zealand. I have tried to call and email Steven Gibbs directly but no answers so far. For a last resort I could build my own however i am new to electronics and circuit boards so I'd like to avoid that option if I could. I was hoping that one of you (American) could get a hold of one for me and send it over. I know I am asking for an incredible amount of trust from a stranger but Im just so desperate for a HDR!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
The HDR runs on 120 volts at 60 Hertz AC. A converter wont convert to the proper Hertz. I don't Know if Steven Gibbs makes HDR's to run on the different power supply available in New Zealand. You'll just have to keep trying to get a hold of him and ask about that.

Num7

Administrator
Staff
Maybe you can get in touch with @HDRKID I'm pretty sure he can help you out and give you more information. :)

Einstein

Temporal Engineer
It could if it could handle more amperage. I think it might not put out enough watts for the HDR.

steven chiverton

Hi everyone, I've been researching (obsessing over) the HDR for some time now and it's about time I got one. Problem is that I live in New-Zealand. I have tried to call and email Steven Gibbs directly but no answers so far. For a last resort I could build my own however i am new to electronics and circuit boards so I'd like to avoid that option if I could. I was hoping that one of you (American) could get a hold of one for me and send it over. I know I am asking for an incredible amount of trust from a stranger but Im just so desperate for a HDR!

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks
the hdr only has one small circiut board with the 6x diode chain on it the rest is easy the simplified schematic drawn from someone viewing the inside of there steven gibbs biult hdr unit is easy to follow