I quit smoking with Hypnosis!

titorite

Thats right. Hypnosis. I paid my money and it was a very very light induction. Two sessions. Back to back. Now the lights are turned on and I am no longer smoking tobacco. Don't bother me bout my other habits I only sought and achieved the behavioural modification of being tobacco free. .... I am thinking about going back and asking her to tweak my telekinetic abilities.

kurisu

Lol congrats I guess :p If you get some epic new tk powers tell me where this place is located and, i'll try it out. xD

Samstwitch

I had a friend that quit smoking through hypnosis. For most people it works. That's really good news that you're sharing. This method of quitting might not be very well known to others.

Justinian

I always wanted to try this. But I'm always afraid that I'd go through and pay the money and then turn out to be one of the unlucky ones that can't be hypnotised.

So what about going out and drinking, cause that's always what gets me back into smoking no longer how long I quit for.

And what about cravings? Do you get them at all? I personally can't get in a vehicle without lighting up a cigarette. that would be my big test is after I walk out and get in my car if I wanted one then.

I just got an e-cigg to see if it could at least curb my cravings.. but all I end up doing is blowing through all kinds of money on these filters and juices and still needing a ciggarette after.