I spoke to Dr. John Cramer

Angelhoney

I'm trying to find hard evidence that time travel is possible. If the laws of physics permit time travel or not.
We all have heard or read about different time travel expermients like the Philadelphia expermient, but where are the hard evidences?
How do we even know that time travel has already occured but is kept from the public? How do we know that?
I want some hard evidence, something that is not a secret expermient or speculations.
I believe that if the scientific community comes up with a way to time travel they would want to share it with the rest of us and not keep it a secret.
If nature its self and laws of physics don't allow for time travel then there is no hope that it will ever happen :(

Into the Mystic

Maybe time travel in the same timeline is impossible, but time travel between different timelines is. Maybe that's why there is no hard evidence and probably never will be.

tflofasho

Or if done, can't produce changes in linear time becsuse they would have flattened out and "never changed" if you get what I mean.

What I mean is; psychologically and physically, it did change, but won't be remembered and have no evidence becsuse of the change made.

Into the Mystic

On the Powerful Intentions forum, the lady who said she was a quantum time traveller (EntangledInTime? @tflofasho can confirm I think) said that every foray into the past creates a new timeline. This is more probable, I believe.

(Personally I want to create a new timeline anyway; I wish to go back to 2013 but not 2013 as it exactly was.)

tflofasho

On the Powerful Intentions forum, the lady who said she was a quantum time traveller (EntangledInTime? @tflofasho can confirm I think) said that every foray into the past creates a new timeline. This is more probable, I believe.

(Personally I want to create a new timeline anyway; I wish to go back to 2013 but not 2013 as it exactly was.)

Dude, that chick is crazy. I tried to be cool with her but she treated me very negatively and blocked me for my academic background and thought I was an ass. Needless to say; I was.