I talked to john titor for about 2 seconds back in 2000.

ArtistUnknown

no one from the John titor foundation posts on here do they sorry for not answering your question
there is really a reason I don't want to answer but it has nothing to do with john titor

ArtistUnknown

I don't know what to say the reason I don't want to spill the beans so to speak because I'm not sure what I've experienced is even real I wish I could go into deeper I was just wondering if someone out there could verify if the name I mentioned is the real john titor

Orpheus Rex

I don't know what to say the reason I don't want to spill the beans so to speak because I'm not sure what I've experienced is even real I wish I could go into deeper I was just wondering if someone out there could verify if the name I mentioned is the real john titor
No one can verify that, I don't think.
We'll take it with a grain of salt until someone can verify it. (y)

ArtistUnknown

Sorry man to get everyone's hopes up I did actually talk to the guy john titor on the chat back when it was 2000 or so but all I think he said was his intro part and I think I said sure you are meaning sure your a time traveller I will tell you after that experience I had experiences that I can't explain but its probably not what I think and its probably not john titor

Tron1

Num7 pm me ive been having alot of war dreams and alot of running into with john titor and tim travis

paradox404

And it seems there is another Titor impersonator floating around. I found some interview where this guy claims to be John II:

The video was published 3 weeks ago but I couldn't bear to listen more than half an hour in because it was like "I AM, they're not and they're lying so believe me" sort of thing.